“Best pastry in Luxembourg. ”
Review of Oberweis

Oberweis
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The best french pastries in Luxembourg. Absolutely recommend. The cookies are fine gifts, so delicious & appreciated by all who receive them.
Service in store is generally good too.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Cakes in the showcase are very beautiful like gems. I went upstairs and took a seat. I had Truffle cake and cappuccino. I don't like over-sweet cake. Truffle cake is bitter sweet and the shape is unique. I liked it so much.
Some people seemed to enjoy having lunch. This restaurant serves us both meal and sweets.
The atmosphere is so so well, but the waitresses are unfriendly. I didn't see them smile at all.
The price is reasonable compared to Japan.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a big fan of pastries, though I don't like sugar. Pierre Hermé is my god and Oberweis is my Jesus!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Oberweis in the main shoppingstreet of Luxembourg city features some nice sweets and offers also light snacks, but the service is bad and some snacks are overpriced.

As a "Luxembourger" spending my money in a coffeeshop in Luxembourg I ask for friendly service and French speaking waitresses should make a minimum effort in Luxembourgish!!

3  Thank soinic
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Anytime, everytime, always, I just cannot go past OBERWEIS! I love to buy a couple of Macarons, choose half a dozen of Pralines, or have their excellent ice cream to go, just for me. If I have more time, I have a tea time out at the top floor, and a cake, if I'm not dieting... I always take something home with me for my family too, of course :-). They wrap your ice cream in a Styropor box to take away, prevents it from melting for about 2 hours.

1  Thank Calindany