Stayed here on business for 1 night. Arrived early before my meeting and asked, expecting to be told to clear off, if I could check in before noon. Anyway staff made double quick effort to get my room ready and were more than happy to oblige. They also let me check out an hour later than normal so I could change after my meeting the following day.
Rooms are not plush but good value. Bathroom was a little bit dated but in general there was nothing to complain about if you're looking for a place to stay without spending a fortune.
Breakfast is buffet style and adequate but not outstanding. However I also had lunch in the same dining room which is very popular and rightfully so. Efficient service and good value.
The free wifi is an added bonus, as is Julie on reception who speaks excellent English.
Last time I was in Luxembourg I stayed at the more impersonal Novotel. Next time I will return to the Golden a tulip. Much nicer and better value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Central Molitor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Central Molitor Hotel Luxembourg City
- Central Molitor Golden Tulip
- Golden Tulip Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Golden Tulip
- Hotel Central Molitor Luxembourg/Luxembourg City