“Great DInning In Luxembourg”

Autrepart Resto & Salon Lounge
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Differdange
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 39
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2014

My wife and I eat at Autre Part several times a month. It is a great restaurant: Food, Staff, Atmosphere. I have Celiac Disease and cannot eat Wheat Barley or Rye -- sans gluten! They are aware and help manage my meals whenever we go. Great restaurant!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I've eaten at this place 3 or 4 times before (indoors) and I've always had a pleasant experience and I remember the menu as being creative and original. Yesterday I ate there again (outdoors on the terrace) and the menu seems to have changed. In fact I think it's the exact same menu as the hotel / restaurant next door (same management I believe). In other words, a boring and predictable mix of standard fish, meat, pasta and pizza dishes which is unfortunately too often the case in restaurants in Luxembourg. It's a pity because the service was ok and the atmosphere on the terrace was relaxed and groovy with some good music playing. The terrace is generally very nice with tables for dining and also a more relaxed lounge section for drinks. Please change the menu to something more original and I'll come back again!

1  Thank dermuthia
Reviewed 1 August 2013

THE Italian restaurant in Differdange. A little pricy but then the quality is pretty decent too. Do not expect a huge menu but an excellent food quality. The wine selection is good and the service is pretty decent for Luxembourg. Either business lunch or evening dining is fine. Sometimes the "bar" section tends to get loud but only on weekends or late in the evening. No pizzas at lunch the last time I was there but the lunch menu is still decent enough to enjoy lunch. Could have more salads though... Best quality Italian in Differdange.

1  Thank Laurent S
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant several times, and have always found the quality of the food and service to be excellent. My last visit was the same. The atmosphere is very nice, especially for Differdange. They offer entrees also as a plat, which gives a little more flexibility. I have also eaten there as part of a group, which they were able to handle easily.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook