“Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Valletta Studios

Apt 1 Apt 1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apt  1
Apt 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sarah Y
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I have just finished staying in this wonderful apartment for five weeks and it was perfect. I was in Malta for work and the location, the room, but most of all the host Michael, were all brilliant. Michael’s apartments (I saw all of them as I had friends come and stay) are clean, tastefully decorated and just the right size for 1 or 2 people. I was picked up from the airport and settled in to my studio straight away. Michael is so friendly and gives you lots of local tips on where to eat, visit, shop and generally have a wonderful time in this magnificent city of Valletta and Malta in general. I cannot recommend this more highly – in fact I am coming back next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Nov 2014
Hello Sarah ,
Thank you so much for such a nice review , i missed you not being in my apartment .I really hope to see you again next year .You been a great guest .All the very best Michael
Laura C
Bucharest, Romania
“Great place, nice owner”
Reviewed 4 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Briliant location in the heart of Valleta. Great view to the Grand Harbour. Michael, the owner, was very helpful. He picked us up from the airport and spent a lot of time telling us where to eat and what to visit.
We definetly recommend the place (we stayed in apartament 2). It looks much more nicer than in the owner's photos.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view from the apartment
Liked least: everything was perfect
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 Oct 2014
Thank you Laura for taking the time to write such nice review . I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Malta .. Best Regards
Michael
Bernee201...
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Brilliant Views and a lovely apartment”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Everything that has been said in previous reviews is absolutely true about this lovely apartment. We really enjoyed staying here and found it a wonderful base for our week in Malta. We stayed in apartment 1 and found it a nice change to have the ground floor apartment but still have wonderful views over the Grand Harbour comings and goings and across to Vittoriosa. In other places during our Europe trip we needed to climb up lots of flights of stairs to get a room with a view. The apartment is very well set up with a great little kitchen and bathroom and a little dining table. The bed was very comfortable and the views from the little sitting alcove took your breath away! Valletta is an amazing city with so much history to soak up but it was very easy to get out and explore Malta with fantastically cheap buses just a short walk away. A week long bus pass is a very cheap 6.50 Euros!
Michael was a wonderful host, very pleasant and helpful and nice to talk too. We enjoyed meeting George his ginger cat too. It was lovely to have a welcome pack of delicious Maltese bread and other goodies waiting for us at the apartment. I have no hesitation in saying that we loved our stay at this apartment and would go back if we could in a heartbeat!

27 Jul 2014
Thank you so much .. It was a pleasure having guests like you staying in my apartment .. I really hope to see you again .. Kind Regards Michael
Veronika...
Riga, Latvia
“Excellent place -”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Before booking this apartment i have read all reviews and i have to admit that all good that has been said about Michael and his Valletta studios is true! The location was superb, we stayed in the apartment 1 and it has excellent view on Grand Harbor. Apartment is not very big, but it is big enough for a couple. Everything was clean and neat. There is all you might need, fully equipped kitchen, iron, tv with dvd. Michael was very helpful, gave us useful advices, bought for us some food (we arrived on sunday and groceries are closed)
Highly recommend to stay in this apartment!

Your age range 25-34
12 Jun 2014
Thank you for such a lovely review .. These would really help me with my business .. I appriciate that you took the time to write . great that you enjoyed your stay .. yu were wonderful guests too … Best Regards Michael
Ataswegia...
“Apartments renovated with flair in excellent location. Apartment one has superb view of the Grand Harbour.”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I would stay here again if i return to Valetta. Everything is an easy walk. Michael is very helpful and always on call.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Jun 2014
Thank you very kind of you to leave such a nice review … Best Regards Michael
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing