“Tasty vegan wrap and pita!”
Review of Falafel Street

Falafel Street
Ranked #74 of 280 Restaurants in Valletta
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We were positively surprised that not only they serve vegan food, but they really try to keep things separately made etc. The falafels were the best I've ever had! Falafel wrap was relatively cheap and very tasty!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Just the place to have a filling snack or meal which is healthy and does not overcharge you. Lebanese joint, value for money and quick efficient service. Eat in or take away.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

This place was full of people
We expected to eat the same chicken shawarma wrap of Lebanon
But to our big disappointment it was
Tasteless and all the ingredients were salty and over cooked
Besides that 5€ for a sandwich is a bit much
I absolutely not recommend you eat here because food is not delicious and the ambiance is cheap and even disgusting

1  Thank Saad Saleem S
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Fresh falafel not frozen and with a lot of vegetables..this the first time we eat here and the second time too but after the quality go down drastically and by the way also the price changes all the time since I order always the same meal! Reallly disappointed because in the past my rate was 5 star! Was...

Rob_filletti, Manager at Falafel Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Hi good afternoon , I’m very sorry for your bad experience.
Can you please tell me which price changed please so I can look into it properly please , out prices have been the same since day 1 .
Thanks

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

From the east end of London, ie the Lebanese street food capital of Europe. This restaurant would not be out of place there! It’s that good.
Homemade pita, hummus and desserts, obviously alongside the usual stuff!
We ended up eating here 4 times out of 5 days, it was that good.
The falafel was one of the best I have eaten, and the way they make the wrap is very unique.

Was fortunate enough to meet the owner, who was so enthusiastic about his food and his passion for it came through in the flavors. If you visit Malta and don’t eat here then I would say you have missed out, so get here and get here quick!

Ps can’t wait til you come to London guys, we will be regulars!