See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017

We stayed in this hotel from 13th May 2017 for a week and after reading the reviews I was expecting the worst but I was incredibly surprised. Our room was clean and equipped with basic appliances such as a toaster and kettle, not something you find in hotels anymore.
The only downside was the shower pressure is quite low but it was no big deal.
There was also no issue with noise our room on the 6th floor was silent and pool we found the pool was locked during opening hours.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alberto G
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Horrible horrible hotel! Infested with loud and super rude students and staff don't even care about other guests. Also, its so dirty I might have as well have slept on the pavement! DON'T EVEN BOTHER!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank ASGRB
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Firstly this is a student hotel so they only come out in hours of darkness but are noisy throughout. The hotel is well located and basic but clean and the staff are wonderful . We had a family room which included a fridge kettle and microwave.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

My company booked the place few times as it is nearby our Malta office. The experience was poor, full of students, loud, night parties, doors closing loudly and waking me up in the night, internet had to be paid extra, tiny choice for breakfast. It felt more like a dormitory not a hotel.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Marta Z
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Good location: next to school bus stop and ferry. Really nice staff. No free wi-fi. Just in the lobby. The communal kitchen is dirty but its because the guests don’t clean after cooking. I stayed at a studio and I liked it. You can prepare some easy meals. They’re not very organized. I had some problems but the good thing is they resolved very quickly and helped me a lot. The cleaning is not that good. So I used to clean by myself and had no problem. The girls from cleaning are really nice. The problem is because they have so much work… and just a few people in cleaning staff. There’s a lot of noise at night. But you can meet many people from many countries. And its cool. So I would recommend this hotel to young students. Never to a family or a person that just want to relax. I stayed there for 3 months and in general I liked it a lot.

Room Tip: From the 4th floor (without much noise)
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo