See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is dirty and smells bad. The room are dirty and the pool even more! The staff is unfriendly and they steal you whatever they can. During the "cleaning" disappeared one copy of the key room I left inside and the receipt of the cash of the remote controls... I asked for the copy of the receipt the should have and at first they had it then it disappeared... so they didn't give my money back and said I could be a robber of controls... they so stole me 35 euro and I think I'm not the only one.
Never again days Inn worldwide

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank ElisaGottardini
Charmaine T, Manager at Day's Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience.

I must underline that the hotel rooms are cleaned every day and even the hotel it self. The pool area is cleaned twice daily and the pool is monitored twice daily for all the chemicals needed to be kept in good maintenance.

As for the receipt, it is the hotel policy that if you do not present the original receipt a refund cannot be given for the tv and ac remote control.

I am also very sorry to read such comments that the staff steal thing when ever they can. Our employees are trust worthy people and if it was other wise they would never been employed with our company.

Kind regards
Charmaine
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2015

I've been lived there for one month and I think this hotel is good, but the room is not clean very well and the kitchen is terrible. Lot's of students from Asia, Europe and South America. Good place to meet interesting people and near to shops.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Elis_Manu
Reviewed 15 April 2015

At fist the hotel was very dirty and the bathroom filthy. Absolutely unacceptable. The remote controls for the A/C and TV where nowhere to be found. It was loud with no respect to the residents whatsoever. On top of the overall terrible experience, the one night that we had to stay there, in the middle of the night three random drunk guys entered our room using their access cards. I was terrified.
This place is unbelievably horrible. I wouldn't reccommend it, not even to my worst enemy. Stay away.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stellastam3
Reviewed 6 March 2015

I'm in the hotel at moment, today we were in the kitchen and the Manager of the hotel arrives shouting, and when we ask for respect she answered that this was her hotel and she could do the things that she wanted in ber hotel, this's a Total lack of respect... Also the hotel is very dirty, there is a kitchen that every time is dirty, and only opes after 10 in the morning. The staff give a awful service. Unfortunately, I can go out because I paid before arrive here and they aren't going to give me back the money.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
5  Thank lag15
Reviewed 8 February 2015

The hotel is situated in the heart of Sliema ideal for travellers. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. It is value for money especially for those who don't wish to spend a lot of time sightseeing and outside of the hotel, as it is more ideal for travelling.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends