1,511 results
All reviews star cafe regatta restaurant jean pierre sea view lobby bar manoel island the bus road noise sliema creek front facing free safe the air conditioning half board tea and coffee third floor bed and breakfast high floor
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We were amazing with their great service,the restaurant is very well equipped,lovely views. Different types of dishes,all labelled,well plated very large selection . The prompt service of all staff,their beautiful smile,shows that they're really enjoying our company as much as we enjoyed their hospitality

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie C
Charmaine C, Manager at The Waterfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback, these will certainly help us to improve our product to be able to offer a better product and meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

We've stayed for 3 nights. Every day our room was serviced, beds made up, fresh towels, tea and coffee facilities. Staff was friendly and helpful, we were shown our room and informed about all the necessary information. Wide variety of choices for breakfast. Had a lovely stay.

Room Tip: room with a sea view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Martyna K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time writing and sharing this wonderful review.

We are extremely proud of our hard-working team, and on their behalf, I thank you once again for appreciating the hard work and commitment of our team members.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I have been a business trip last week at the Waterfront Hotel booked a side Seaview room. The room was spacious and very clean and the view from the balcony is amazing- overlooking to the bay and Valletta. The selection of breakfast is very good. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the bar has a good atmosphere in the evenings worth to stay there after a long day. in the past I always used a branded hotel chain for business trip and I had a concern to try a different hotel. But it was a good choice and definitely I will use the hotel for my future trip to Malta.
The hotel location is very convenient by the Ferry which is 300 m away only 15 minutes to reach Valletta.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Peter1080_T

Dear Guest,

Thank you!. Your kind comments are appreciated and will be passed on. It is refreshing to receive positive comments. Often tiny complaints make more noise than the constant good work that goes on a daily basis…and positive comments such as yours, help to put things into perspective

Please do contact me personally should you ever require any assistance when planning your next visit to our hotel

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a very good location, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I can't wait for my next travel! I loved to sit in the bar, having a good coffee before my sightseeing, and was very refreshing to have dinner after the full day walking.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Tünde P

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure reading your review, thanks for your feedback and comments. These will certainly assist us in striving more to provide an even better service.

We are looking forward to hosting you again in our hotel. Please do contact me personally should you ever require any assistance, on ccamilleri@water.mizzi.com.mt

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Me and my partner got weekend break voucher to stay at this Hotel in the first half of this year. As newlyweds, we wanted to use the voucher in March. On a positive side was the indoor swimming pool in the hotel which was opened, a bit small but really cozy and relaxing. We were greeted by an exceptionally pleasant receptionist Alex who went out of his way to make us feel comfortable, we found the service at the Hotel on a really high standard. The view from the room we had was just fabulous. Room service was available and the food at the bar was very tasty, lots of choices as well. We missed one breakfast, but the second day, the breakfast we had was very good. We mentioned to Alex that we got married recently and on our surprise the next day our room was all decorated, we could not have asked for a better customer service and felt so welcome at our own country. We would like to thank the Hotel for making our stay so enjoyable and our beginning of marriage so so sweet. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryRoseCaruana

Dear Guest,

On behalf of The Management and Staff, I would like to thank you for having honoured us with your presence and for taking the time, to submit your review on Trip Advisor.
Your time and contribution have been greatly appreciated.

We are delighted to hear that your stay at The Waterfront Hotel was a pleasant one and that we have managed to meet your expectations. Such comments entice our motivation to persevere in our quest in achieving the guest’s full satisfaction.

We sincerely look forward to the pleasure of hosting you once again at The Waterfront Hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you ever require any assistance.

Regards