“Irresistible food, vegetarian heaven ”
Review of Mint

Mint
Ranked #3 of 206 Restaurants in Sliema
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mint is a waterfront cafe specializing in seasonally fresh homemade food. We offer certain dietary requirements along with healthy salads, tempting cakes,savoury items, fresh juices and smoothies, all made here in the Mint kitchen. At Mint we believe homemade is always best so we welcome you to share our passion for good food!
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

As a combination of vegetarian, vegan, diabetic, glutenfree and lactose free we are both difficult guests for most places, but blissfully happy and welcome here.
The incredibly varied choices of fresh, healthy, interesting, tasty, homemade, vitamin-charged food here has been amply described by many others. In fact this is the only place in Malta where I can always be certain of finding such a choice of delicious food I know I will enjoy.
Today I ate the Thai fish cakes with chili and a gorgeous salad, deliciously dressed. The consistency and tastiness of those fish cakes is amazing! I have tried to copy them at home but without success! My friend had some excellent rice in a spicy tomato sauce and also salad. Brilliantly simple straightforward food. To complement the meal we had a beetroot and a mint smoothie, and finished with perfect espressos.
And the friendly service is a pleasure!
We'll be back soon!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Love this place If you want something a little different this is the place. It has a good buzz friendly staff and a steady trade in locals and visitors. The fresh squeezed juice drinks homemade cakes and coffee are second to none. Perfect for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Great food with a varied cuisine
Restaurant has a relaxing feel to it. Casual dinning with medium to high price range. Loved the service.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Fresh food and amazing service! I sent 30min to dedide what to order... The window is very tempting. I wish to have more vegetarian option but I foud my good bruch option!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I was in Malta for a week and a half and I wish I found this place earlier! I was a solo traveler and this cafe offered such a great, relaxing place and time. There are variety of food, from non vegan to vegan, and tons of different drinks as well. And the stuff here were very friendly. I went to this place twice (two days in a row before leaving).

Just remember that you order at the counter. If you just sit at the table, you won't get a menu. Amazing cafe and definitely recommend to anyone going to Malta! ♥️