“Slow service, ordinary food”
Review of Pisces

Pisces
Ranked #41 of 55 Restaurants in Marsaxlokk
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

It took 55 mins for our water and simple pasta food to arrive, and we asked 3 times. The food was just ok, but at least we could sit outside. There was litter by our tables, and I ended up clearing it up myself because it was blowing at us. Avoid.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The service was excellent. The waiters very polite and helpful. The food we ordered - very tasty. Great place for lunch or dinner. Beautiful view from the terrace. Relaxing time before the flight home. We'll definitely come back next year.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Visited Tuesday 16 Jan 18. The non-Maltese waitress's standard of English was so poor she could not even understand our ordering items from the English language only menu. We both ordered sea bream with 'roast' (I anticipated sautéed) potatoes and vegetable, EUR17.50 per person. The potatoes on delivery were barely warm. I raised this with the waitress and she said words to the effect of ‘I am not responsible for what happens in the kitchen’! After my getting quite firm she huffed off and later the (I assume) owner retuned most apologetically with hot potatoes. The quality of the meal itself I thought was very poor when I compare it to what we are served in our local Loch Fyne for a similar sort of price. (However, no idea how this place compares to its local competition.) Later a party of 5 French people turned up and they too remarked on the lack of friendliness of the waitress. Overall, I would stay well clear.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

After an argument about the table we were seated. Waited 20 minutes for drinks and only got those after chasing 3 times. Waited over an hour for our food, chased 3 times, still didn't arrive so we walked out. Shockingly bad service. Avoid.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Out with the family for a saturday lunch and left the meal early. Service and food were not up to standard. Tasteless