“Best meal I had in Iceland ”
Review of Halldorskaffi

Halldorskaffi
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Vik
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 41
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing pasta & prawns. I extremely recommend along with the breadsticks. We even got take out for pizza which was very good

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We went in here looking for a Casual Filling Dinner and found it. The service was good, Very Friendly. I had a Pizza it was very good, reports were that the Lamb Sandwich was very good as well. They have really nice Deserts too.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We visited here on our way to Jokulsarlon and the very next day visited again on our return drive towards Reykjavik. It was that good.

The cured lamb appetizer and the mozzarella salad were fantastic, and the lamb sandwiches were to die for, although rather cumbersome to eat. The mushroom soup was good. They have a burger with bacon, grilled onions, mushrooms and garlic sauce which is well worth a try. Latte was excellent.

If you are passing through Vik I highly recommend this café. Staff were very pleasant.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

A great spot to dine in Vik, lamb Sandwich is the best , great service in this warm and comfortable restaurant

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Went with large group for dinner that we had thankfully pre-ordered. The food was like a great home cooked dinner. My cod was among the best I have had (and I have had a lot). The beer was excellent as well as was the service. I would strongly recommend as a good option in Vik.