Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$112.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Your Day Tours
from $112.00
from $84.00
from $103.00
from $131.00
2,829 results
All reviews south coast tour golden circle tour small group secret lagoon the black sand beach highly recommend this company wonderful tour icelandic horses interesting information tectonic plates gusti stories sights magnus driver glacier geysir
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

We did the South Coast and Golden Circle day tours and they were both great!! Bodi did a great job as a guide and we got so see many different geographical landmarks. I love nature, so I loved seeing all the waterfalls and the glaciers!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021

We had a wonderful day trip with Boði! The minibus was comfortable and Boði was informative and entertaining throughout the entire trip. The Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon were well worth seeing!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I actually visited back at the end of January 2020 just before the start of the pandemic and with all the drama of Covid, I never actually got round to posting a review. What an incredible tour this was! The waterfalls and landscape were just breathtaking as was the stop off for lunch! Our guide was very helpful and the bus journeys were comfortable. I cannot fault this company, booking was very easy and we were picked up right outside our hotel! I am a massive geography fan so this was a dream come true for me and the black beach is just stunning. The waterfalls are incredible (almost on par with Niagara Falls). I 100% recommend taking this tour to see some of Iceland’s beauty.

Date of experience: February 2020
4  Thank VikkiBee
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

The South Coast tour with Your Day Tours was the best we had during our stay in Iceland. Our guide was very good and never boring, always communicating with kindness and with passion about his country. I strongly recommend this company if you're thinking of booking a tour from Reykjavik. Other companies sent us in tours with clearly unmotivated or seemingly bored guides, always repeating the same stuff and keeping the bus silent for hours. With Your Day Tours we learned about interesting facts about Iceland while visting the most amazing places on the south coast, and actually nice music was played between explanations by our guide, whose name unfortunately i cant remember. No useless stops at shops, only beautiful spots (unforgettably marvellous waterfalls, the Reynisfjara black sand beach, and even a glacier). Besides, the bus was comfortable and seemed quite new. Nithing to say about punctuality, everything was on time. Great experience!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020

What a wonderful tour!
We where picked up by our hotel in a minibus. At first I was a little unsure if i could fit in the minibus (im 2 m. Tall) - but it was a plesant experience.
Bodi (our tourguide) was very fun and informative about Iceland and the icelandic culture. Iceland is very beautiful! And the tour to the South Coast is a must see! The time at the different attractions was perfectly measured with lunch break and small stops a long the way.
If you are looking for a personal and fun experience you should definintely book this tour!
When we return to Iceland again - Your Day Tours will be our go-to company when looking for new experiences!

Date of experience: July 2020