Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$112.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Your Day Tours
from $112.00
from $84.00
from $103.00
from $131.00
3,105 results
All reviews south coast tour golden circle tour the bus small group extra stops personal stories day trip secret lagoon highly recommend this company the black sand beach wonderful tour icelandic horses an excellent guide interesting information tectonic plates gusti sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2020

We had an incredible day out with Bodi. His humour, stories and knowledge and passion for Iceland was incredible and the places we went were simply stunning.

I loved how he changed the day around so we got the best of the weather. I also loved how he introduced us to some great Icelandic music as we were driving across snowy landscapes - just made the whole experience even more memorable.

Would 100% recommend using this company.

1  Thank AbiW1980
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

We went on the tour last Friday our driver /guide was fantastic. He was full of information and funny, telling us lovely stories.
The whole trip was well thought out and the site we saw were amazing.
I would highly recommend using this company for any trips. When we went go back to Iceland I would 100% use this company again.

Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

I would highly recommend this tour - in difficult and uncertain times, Ævar was so enthusiastic and knowledgable. We had a fantastic day out and whilst some of the group visiting the secret lagoon (they had to merge bookings due to Coronavirus meaning fewer guests than usual), Ævar took us off to visit a beautiful (and empty!) waterfall and a tomato greenhouse / restaurant / bar which was actually one of the highlights of the day. As soon as travel picks up again, I’d recommend everyone book onto this tour - much more personal than the big tour groups, and you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 17 March 2020

The guide was very knowledgeable about Iceland. The highlight of the trip for me was the visit to Reynisfjara Beach which was absolutely beautiful. It seemed incredible that looking south from there, the next land would be Antarctica!
The snowy landscapes and waterfalls were amazing, made even more stunning by the spring sunshine!

Reviewed 17 March 2020

The guide was really knowledgeable and interesting in his descriptions of what we saw on the trip. The highlight for me was seeing the Icelandic rift valley between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates bathed in spring sunshine and covered in snow. The geysir did what geysirs do and spouted wonderfully as we watched. I am sure the beautiful weather helped, but the trip was amazing.