Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$112.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Your Day Tours
from $112.00
from $84.00
from $103.00
from $131.00
2,829 results
All reviews south coast tour golden circle tour small group secret lagoon the black sand beach highly recommend this company wonderful tour icelandic horses interesting information tectonic plates gusti stories sights magnus driver glacier geysir
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

I would highly recommend this tour - in difficult and uncertain times, Ævar was so enthusiastic and knowledgable. We had a fantastic day out and whilst some of the group visiting the secret lagoon (they had to merge bookings due to Coronavirus meaning fewer guests than usual), Ævar took us off to visit a beautiful (and empty!) waterfall and a tomato greenhouse / restaurant / bar which was actually one of the highlights of the day. As soon as travel picks up again, I’d recommend everyone book onto this tour - much more personal than the big tour groups, and you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 17 March 2020

The guide was very knowledgeable about Iceland. The highlight of the trip for me was the visit to Reynisfjara Beach which was absolutely beautiful. It seemed incredible that looking south from there, the next land would be Antarctica!
The snowy landscapes and waterfalls were amazing, made even more stunning by the spring sunshine!

Reviewed 17 March 2020

The guide was really knowledgeable and interesting in his descriptions of what we saw on the trip. The highlight for me was seeing the Icelandic rift valley between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates bathed in spring sunshine and covered in snow. The geysir did what geysirs do and spouted wonderfully as we watched. I am sure the beautiful weather helped, but the trip was amazing.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Amazing tour! Our guide Bjorn told a lot of interesting stories not only about the places we visited, but also about Iceland itself and about life there. He nows so much and he talks very interesting. As it's a small group tour - all the questions were answered and we'd got great advices as well. I would choose this company for other tours with no doubt, because I couldn't think of anything more I could expect.
The tour is well organised - we arrived to most of locations at the time they were not crowdy (or even empty) so it made this tour more enjoyable.
Thanks a lot Bjorn! Good luck!

Reviewed 16 March 2020

I was a little wary of doing a group tour but it seemed like the best option as a solo traveler and ended up being a great experience! Logi made sure we saw all the main attractions (as well as a bonus stop to see some Icelandic horses) but I never felt rushed, and he provided lots of interesting history and personal stories along the way (while recognizing the need for quiet time during such a full day). I had been planning to take a South Coast tour the following day which was unfortunately cancelled due to weather, but Your Day was great about communication and offering me rebooking/refund options and I hope to take the tour with them on a future trip!