“Rude staff”

Serrano
Ranked #413 of 545 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Was served by a blonde eastern european man at 16.00 on a Wednesday. I asked what the tacos were like, given that they are often not authentic maize tortilla (no surprise, they were just mini wheat tortillas). He asked if I had never had tacos in my life. I've worked as a waitress before and this is no way to speak to customers. Unacceptable.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I have been to this restaurant several times, because I really like the food. However, I can't say that the service is good or fast. If they would improve the service I would probably go there again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

the staff there are a bunch of idiots that get mad if you want extra rice or something. not nice people. charge you extra for some beans, but they are supposed to be free!!!!!

1  Thank Guðmundur J
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Alot to choose from. Tasty and good. Service was fast and welcoming. Seating area looked small but cosy. Really reccommend it.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Serrano provided lunch once in the company I work for.
I sampled 3 different burritos - fajitas, bbq and thai.
None of them stood out - It is just a lot of boiled rice (boiled in unseasoned water).
Even sushi has less rice!!!

Guacamole was also provided and as the rest of the food was totally blend. You are supposed to use lime in guacamole. No hint of acidity in what I can only refer as pureed avocado.

1  Thank JulliIceland