“Perfect little apartment in a great location”
other travellers have booked this property
The master bed
The apartment Front door, private entrance
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The apartment
Front door, private entrance
Kitchen and tv
Washer and dryer in the same unit
Bathroom
The shower
Living room
The sofa bed 14 x200 cm
Living room and the sofa bed (140 x 200cm)
High quality bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Elaine L
UK
“Perfect little apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This couldn't have worked out better for us. We got the FlyBus from the airport (3500 ISK per person return for the fare) which took us to the BSI Bus Terminal in Reykjavik. The apartment was a 10-12 minute easy walk from the terminal, which was brilliant.

The studio apartment itself is superbly designed and although compact, it has absolutely everything you need and still has a feeling of space and light. It is perfect for a couple or solo traveller and the location is superb. The main shopping/eating and sightseeing areas in the city are within walking distance of the apartment and there is a local bakery just down the road which does great bread and cakes.

The bed in the apartment is so comfortable and all the linen is provided, including towels. It is immaculately clean and very quiet and safe at night.

I would certainly recommend this place and the owner, Jonas, is a lovely man who helped us with our hire car and made great recommendations for sightseeing and restaurants. He responded to our communications very promptly and was always on hand to help us if we needed anything. Overall, I can't fault this place and my partner and I have enjoyed staying here and would recommend you try it too!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, friendliness, clean & well equipped
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
hollyachi...
Florence, Italy
“Clean, convenient and friendly owner!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

My friend and I had a great experience for my birthday traveling to Iceland. This was the perfect place to stay. Very modern, clean and convenient to get to the bus station and many tours. Easy walk to the grocery store as well as shops.The owner came and changed a light bulb for us and provided us with information on local geothermal spas. Would stay here again in a heart beat. Thank you!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
JenCJenks
Sacramento, California
“Wonderful apartment!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My husband and I stayed at this apartment for 4 nights and it was absolutely perfect for us. The apartment is located just a couple of blocks from the bus depot which was convenient for us since we took the Flybus into town from the airport. It only took us about 10 minutes to walk to the apartment from the bus depot with our luggage. It is also about a 5 or 10 minute walk to the central area of downtown. Extremely well-situated for tourists, yet on a quiet street so we got a good night's sleep. The apartment itself is great: very clean and modern design. The bed was very comfortable, however there were only 2 small thin pillows. It would have been nice to have had 4 pillows (2 per person). The kitchen had everything we needed to prepare a few simple meals, and the living room was comfortable and spacious. We appreciated the travel guidebooks and plenty of DVDs to choose from. The bathroom was also quite spacious, although I would have preferred a shower with a closing door so that water did not get all over the floor. Also, there were just 2 sets of towels (1 set per person), and it would have been nice to have had more. I guess I just like to use more towels than I normally do when I'm on vacation. I would definitely recommend this apartment and we would love to have the opportunity to come back to Reykjavik and stay in here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable and spacious apartment.
Liked least: Could have used more towels and pillows.
Older travelers
CaptainJa...
N.B.
“Excellent - higlhy recommend”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Fantastic rental. Very close to downtown Reykjavik. A five-minute walk to the bus station, which is critical for any tours you want to take, as well as the airport shuttle.

The rental had all amenities, was very clean, and the owner was fantastic. The booking process was very easy, as you are supplied a code for the front door. Additionally, the price was affordable and, in some ways, less expensive than a Reykjavik hotel room.

I look forward to returning someday! Highly recommended.

Alberta Canada
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing