Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff were helpful and efficient. We didn't use the restaurant (breakfast cost the equivalent of £56 pounds per couple!) Location of the hotel is isolated but has a spa including a swimming pool. Hotel gave us free bus passes (bus stop is opposite the hotel) to Reykjavic so we ate all our meals there. Our room was at the rear of the building overlooking the domestic airport (very small planes). We didn't hear any flights during the night. We were picked up from hotel for 2 excursions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir