“Great pizza and beer”

Ranked #171 of 522 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 31
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Laugardalur
Description: A wood burning oven is essential Authentic Margherita Pizza with mozarella, Icelandic of course and we are proud of it; fresh Basil, locally grown, dash of olive oil. We make our own homemade sauce, so our customers can be sure they are getting the best ingredients available. We make our own dough Eldofninn is a Family owned and nurtured restaurant An open kitchen where you can see the whole procedure. Nothing is hidden, not even the person who does the dishwashing. A visit to Eldofninn is a whole new experience in a friendly environment - you can dine inside or take away, your choice.
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Trying to find the place was a different matter. But once I found it, the calzone (sorry, I lied - no pizza) was great. Not too heavy and the sauce was REALLY good. Laid back place.

1  Thank John K

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

My friend told me about this place and tried it since is close to my home. There was no turning back. Me and my boyfriend love their pizzas and the staff is so nice and welcoming. We come here now 2-4 times a month. If you have not, you need to try!

1  Thank Esther J
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Went to this pizzeria with my family. Simple restaurant only with pizza on the menu. Fantastic pizza and service was excellent. I highly recommend this little pizzeria to anyone. Will definitely go again soon.

1  Thank Garðar E
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

They serve only pizza, but with a thin crust and extremely generous quality toppings this may be the best pizza I've ever had

2  Thank joneksi
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

These guys know what they do well.
Menu is just pizza, no sides or fancy additions.
The place is pretty basic and small. They have no time to spruce it up because they're making great pizzas.
We ordered ours and it was on the table in less than 5 minutes, delicious. Thin base but perfectly baked, none of this burnt black crust business.

Yeh it's a bit out of the way of the main tourist area if you're not from here but they were pretty busy with locals and tourists alike from what I can see. Good to see good food and quick service being rewarded.

2  Thank Luke D