“Simply Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
The house on the left side The entrance to the red apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room
The house on the left side
The entrance to the red apartment
The garden
Bathroom
Kitchen
Bedroom
Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom
Living room and sleeping couch
Sleeping couch in the living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chrixmast...
Boston, Massachusetts
“Simply Perfect”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

First of all, I am so glad I found this opportunity. I went to Iceland with my partner to attend the Sonar Reykjavik, which is a 3 day music festival. I started by looking at hotels because Icelandair had package deals for the fest but since I was planning on staying for a week longer I wanted to see my other options (because I don;t like the idea of staying in a hotel for 10 days).

So I saw that there were many apartment rental options (most are only available if you are staying at least 7 days) and that sounded much better considering you can cook in a kitchen and whatnot. I found one of Jonas' apartments and which looked very appealing to me so I asked for a quote on the length of my stay. I was pleasantly surprised that the price for staying at an apartment was much cheaper than a hotel, plus it is way better than a hotel. He responded very promptly and proceeded to do so the entire time of our correspondence. He was more than helpful with every question i had and made the entire process very smooth, a wonderful guy. He even offered us a larger apartment for not much more which we ended up taking. We were very glad we did.

Once we got there, the apartment unit was all clean and ready for us. Everything was quite modern looking and completely furnished with a fully equipped kitchen. The place was in a residential part of the city so was not much noise and we could comfortably walk to nearly everything in Reykjavik (about 10 min walk for the center). For the duration of our stay we ran into no problems what so ever. We loved every minute spent there and would definitely stay there again. I highly recommend doing business with Jonas' and his associates and staying in one of his apartments.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How smooth, easy, and fair the whole ordeal was.
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Scotland

Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
derbyman...
Campbell River, Canada
“Absolutely wonderful no complaints whatsoever”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We had a great trip in Iceland and the accommodation was superb a very well set up apartment located in the best part of town close to everywhere. The owner was very accommodating and provided allot of detailed info about Reykjavik its good restaurants and sights. It was five minutes walk from grocery stores and shopping areas. Can`t say enough about the trip or accommodation and want to return as soon as possible
As strange as it sounds there were no complaints to report absolutely nothing to even consider whining about.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very comfortable bed
Liked least: strange bathroom sink
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing