Fosshotel Raudara(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Fosshotel Baron(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$ 227
US$ 200
Reykjavik Lights by Keahotels(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$ 347
US$ 230
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura(Reykjavik)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 165
US$ 161
  • Breakfast included
1,277 results
All reviewsbreakfast basketfresh breadsuperior studiocomplimentary milkbedroom apartmentsmall kitchenlocal bakeryevery morningcorn flakeswasher dryercoffee makermain buildingfull kitchenthe main shopping streetkitchen areahome from homecentral location
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was so impressed by the customer service at this hotel. We went to Iceland on a trip with friends and the manager went out of his way to make our trip special. Great location-- walking distance to all you want to see. Please give them a try-- you will not be disappointed!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

After reading the great reviews, we booked a room here on the first leg of our honeymoon. The hotel did not disappoint. Nice room in a great location, we walked everywhere and caught tours from about 100 meters down the street. The breakfast basket is also amazing. Like other reviewers have said, there’s enough for breakfast and for lunch later, which saves you from having to eat out at restaurants (Reykjavik is pretty expensive). Rooms were also laid out well and stocked, with a fair measure of coffee, dishes, milk, juices, and even built-in USB ports for charging devices (so you didn’t always need a converter). Definitely recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We checked in at hotel but our room was at the residence which is around 30 meters down the street. Nice area of town although bars, graffiti and broken beer bottles on the sidewalk seem to be a problem. Maybe more police patrol and harsher laws on graffiti would help make this touristy area a more pleasant place for families and attract more tourism.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We had two separate one night stays here. Both studios were clean, comfortable and well equipped. The complimentary milk, juice, tea/coffee and cornflakes were very welcome. The front desk staff were all excellent. Our first room was right next to the Porto wine bar but we were untroubled by noise. Our second room was in a block a few minutes walk away which was either newly built or newly refurbished and suffered from poor sound insulation. The little kitchens in both were very well equipped and TV/wifi worked well.
The second room had a couple of odd design flaws. Firstly the room safe was located on top of a high shelf. Even standing on a chair it was too high for me to reach and completely unsuitable for a frail or disabled person. My husband is relatively tall and even he had to stand on a chair. Secondly the shelf with the towels and the towel rail were directly above the toilet which didn't seem too hygienic.
Overall we were very happy with this hotel and feel we didn't get the opportunity to properly use the facilities as we had two such short stays. For a longer stay the kitchen would be really useful and I would definitely rebook if we were to return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank surreymumUk
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Fantastic pretty hotel in the most awesome area of the Capital. Location is a 10/10. I was booked in a studio, it felt like a little home away from home. Impeccably clean, kitchenette very well equipped. I enjoyed making my own breakfast since everything was available from a toaster to pans etc. Couples and families could use such facilities for getting together at night, particularly if one would want to limit expenses on fine dining in a city that is not at all cheap.

However, what really stole the show for me was my experience with the staff. They are the most incredible hotel team I have met so far. My check in luggage was delayed by 3 days and I was due to start my road trip around Iceland from my next day after arrival. The sweetest people at the reception not only offered to take responsibilioty of having it delivered to me in Akureyri or hold it in storage based on what I decide but they also went out of their way to track by luggage by contacting the local office of iceland air. I decided to have my bag stored in the hotel and the staff were kind enough to keep me informed when the bag finally arrived. I wish I could remember their names, but Icelandic names are so hard to remember and pronounce. I am so thankful to the team and will remember their kindness always.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo