Ways to Experience DIVE.IS
from US$ 385.00
from US$ 204.00
from US$ 290.00
2,864 results
All reviews dry suit hot chocolate and cookies tectonic plates silfra fissure clear water snorkeling experience once in a lifetime continental plates entry point wool socks amazing experience glacier water explained everything midnight sun bucket list great guide national park
Reviewed 3 April 2018

What an amazing experience!!! My favorite tour in Iceland, it's truly one of a kind. The tour guide Deyan was patient, helpful and hilarious. His helper Ants was almost as funny. It was snowing and 28' F, but the dry suits really kept you warm.The whole tour only took half a day from Reykjavik, so it left time to do other things. You won't regret doing this.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We went snorkeling with our teenager in between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates. It was cold but the experience was incredible. Dive.is is an amazing company that runs a fantastic operation. They have warm trucks "hot boxes" to change in and they give you all the warm gear. Your body doesn't even get wet during the dive. It was incredible how our guide, Bart, helped us with every part of the adventure. Not only did he calm our nerves by describing the process slowly and comfortably, he helped us get in our gear, get out of our gear, and make sure that everything ran smoothly. Our hands got a little cold, but our bodies surprisingly stayed warm. The experience was once in a lifetime. It was so incredible to float through this little channel with snow all around us. It was an incredible experience that highly recommend for those adventurous Iceland travelers. This company was so professional and wonderful - I highly recommend them!

1  Thank Stacie H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The view under the water was breathtaking, so clear you could see for yourself to 40m below. The experience was make much better with our fantastic guide Fraser who provides a much needed hit chocolate afterwards.

Cheers!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic time doing the Silfra dive with these guys! Fee was our guide and she was wonderful, very flexible and very patient! She is also very knowledgeable and shared lots of interesting facts about not only the dive but Iceland in general! I highly recommend these guys and the dive site!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We had a wonderful and fresh morning trip with Chris as our guide, he was cool and very relaxed and at the same time made everybody feel safe. At first tha cold was a little chok at the only part of my skin that was bare, my lips.. but after a few minuts I forgot all about my lips and just enjoy the most beautiful sight i ever seen under water.

1  Thank MichelD1050