“Great Food - (inexpensive for Iceland)”
Review of Kina Panda

Kina Panda
Ranked #25 of 38 Restaurants in Keflavik
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My wife and I were very pleased with our meals. I had the sweet and sour fish which tasted like fresh caught. My wife ordered the lamb with vegetables. Lamb is a local product and though I've never seen lamb on a Chinese restaurant menu we gave it a try, and we shared. Absolutely delicious. The staff was very helpful with finding us a public bus and timetable to get to the airport.

1  Thank ededed2017

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Located in a weird place but it is a good place to eat, dishes are averagely priced and portions are good. The service was good and they have a good menu choice.

1  Thank Krina30
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had a take away the price was fair and the portions large, we went for one of the set meals for two which included a 2ltr bottle of fizzy pop.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This restaurant may not be the fanciest restaurant in town but good for cheap dining. Their noodles are to die for so I recommend!

1  Thank AJICE
Reviewed 30 October 2016

When we had ordered and paid we sat down for a quiet evening meal. The owner came with first dish when it broke and spilled hot sauce and meat all over me and burned two of my fingers. He apologized and cleaned it up. We got our meal and when we asked what they wanted to do about this the service girl came back to tell us we could have had free shrimps. But that is not what I was okay with. The owner never came out to check if I was ok although he saw my fingers in a glass full of water and ice.

2  Thank Ástríður G