All reviews modern hotel special hotel room service rooms are spacious lake bled recommend this hotel jacuzzi castle slovenia comfort altar
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice from the outside the area also. The room was spacious BUT the bed was uncomfortable with wooden frame that makes it impossible to sit. Although clean you won't find even a pencil in the room. The shower is tiny. Breakfast is ok.
If there is some problem in the room on weekend there's nobody to fix it.....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located out in the fields yet close to bled by car even by bicycle. The hotel is actually an old chateau and a new building next to it. Rooms are in both but the chateau is more expensive. The new building has balconies. Rooms are spacious and modern. Aircon very good. Restaurant is good as well. The new building has a covered pool with jacuzzi with a nice view on the surrounding fields. Very quiet. While we stayed at the hotel deer just walked carelessly out from the forest I to the fields.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We stayed there for 2 nights. I think I have never slept worse in a hotel. The beds were really low and really hard.

The breakfast was quite good, there was a nice buffet, not a lot to choose from but enough. One thing that was bad was that there were not many tables to sit so don´t go for a breakfast when there are a lot of people eating breakfast.

This was a bit far from a village/town and really quiet there. I would recommend this hotel if you want to be somewhere alone and outside in nature.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

We are two nights in to our three night stay. Check in was easy and the gentleman on reception was great. Told us everything we needed to know. Hotel looked lovely you can tell lots of effort had been once put into it but hadn’t been Maintained however still very clean. Pool and hot tub was a nice little extra especially at night. Food is average. Lots of variety but not worth the money. Would recommend venturing out.

The beds are extremely disappointing. They are hard like the floor and you can feel every spring. The second night we found an extra blanket to lay under the sheet which solved the spring problem but not the noise every time you turn over or the hardness. We have loved our time in the area but can’t wait to move on and sleep on another bed. Because of the bed I would struggle to recommend the hotel but can’t fault the staff or the location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Worse service ever!!! The hotel is beautifully located. Rooms are modern and comfortable. Nice small swimming pool with good view. Has excellent Jacuzzi. Breakfast is ok but...Hurry if you want good bread. It finishes quickly and is not being refilled. The service the worse I have received. The Staff is unfriendly beyond description. There was NEVER a manager to be seen or talked to while during our whole 5 days stay. This fact It is reflected everywhere. We were a small group of our family’s members. When we came we received the most unfriendly welcome. It was a very unpleasant start. I needed to call my travel agent to get us what we paid for. Our request for two plastic keys for a room was denied. I received it after contacting our travel agent again. We asked for towels to swim in Lake Bled. I was refused. I received it after giving arguing and a 10 Euro deposit for each towel. The receptionist added “You will get back ONLY if the towels are OK". For breakfast we did not have a table for 11 people. I asked and the one responsible for the dining room said: you need to make reservations. I said ok, please reserve for tomorrow morning. She replied- come again at 16.00. Next morning was the same-no table. She suggested sitting outside. I agreed and ask to set it for us. She replied-Do it yourself. We did. Hotel with NO manager on sight and present is unheard of. It is not working!! We all have decided that we will NOT return to this hotel!! NEVER!!!

Stayed: July 2018