“Good food in friendly environment”
Review of Smor

Smor
Ranked #7 of 348 Restaurants in Turku
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017

When you are in a hearth of Turku next to river and you enter the restaurant by stepping down from the street level you know you will love the atmosphere. Of course the atmosphere is only one part, but when you get the good food friendly served with good wine you can only smile

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I had beforehand heard only good from restaurant Smör but it still surprised me with the quality and value of the cooking! We had the tasting menu on four course with wines and it was marvelous! Season vegetables and herbs as well as nearby producted goods were well cooked so that their real flavors were preserved and highligted. Well chosen wines fullfilled the experience to all five stars night! Special thanks to our waitress for making us feel comfortable! I warmly recommend Smör as a quality fine dining restaurant in Turku! It offers well planned and cooked seasonal goods from Western Finland!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Very high quality restaurant. Really deserves a visit. A bit expensive but u you will not regret. I hope I will be back

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We had a very nice lunch. The service was excellent and the food was very tasty. I had a oven baked fishdish and my husband had the oxcheek. We enjoyed our lunch and will try to come for dinner next time we visit Turku.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent dinner with my wife! Four cource surprise menu was great. Wines fitted with the menu perfecly. Very nice athmosphere and great service. I don't know what else could I want. Table reservation is a must. Wines and dinner for two 200€, and there is value for the money.