“Bellissimo ristorante ottima cucina”
Review of Smor

Smor
Ranked #9 of 342 Restaurants in Turku
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Very high quality restaurant. Really deserves a visit. A bit expensive but u you will not regret. I hope I will be back

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

We had a very nice lunch. The service was excellent and the food was very tasty. I had a oven baked fishdish and my husband had the oxcheek. We enjoyed our lunch and will try to come for dinner next time we visit Turku.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent dinner with my wife! Four cource surprise menu was great. Wines fitted with the menu perfecly. Very nice athmosphere and great service. I don't know what else could I want. Table reservation is a must. Wines and dinner for two 200€, and there is value for the money.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I visited on Monday evening having been recommended Smor by a business colleague - and am very impressed with Smor.

The food was superb - I had the beef carpaccio for starter - it was presented in very different way to "traditional" carpaccio - in a bowl with horseradish mayo and some other additions, but was very tasty. My main was a lamb dish (served perfectly slightly pink - beautiful taste) with minced rabbit (I think) with spring onions - this has a strong taste but very good. All served beautifully presented. For dessert - cheese.... one piece, simply served with cracker bread and some honey / sweet chutney on the side. I asked for more cracker bread as only one small piece served, more was provided with no fuss or hesitation.

The portions were slightly on smaller side, but so tasty that I can't complain.

The two waiting staff who served me were very friendly, open atmosphere and good service - thanks!

The only "downside" is that the wine is quite expensive - I had a a nice French red at €9:50 for 12cl..... but I expect this is due to alcohol prices in Finland?

Overall food bill €52 with wine €28.....

Pleasant surroundings, good friendly service, superbly tasty food - would recommend!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Being the number 1 rated restaurant I had my expectations set pretty high. While the food quality was very good (fresh and out of the box ingredients, nice flavors) I was expecting possibly a little more on the menu. The portions are on the light side. Staff was professional and the environment / decor cozy. Nice place for a date night. Prices are on the upper end as expected. Glad I tried it out but will most likely try other places next time.