All reviewsroom was cleanfree parkingnice hotelold townstaff were very helpfulexcellent place to staywithin walking distancebusiness tripsaunaclubstreettoilet
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was a nice hotel, the breakfast was great and the room was clean and well looked after. The staff were super friendly and turned the sauna on for us when we asked. I really don't recommend bedroom 202 or others that are over the main entrance :( the club arrivals at 0100 and the departures at 0400 were very loud at the weekends and woke me up a lot. The lift was also very noisy in the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Room was clean and nice (quite recently fully renovated). Staff was friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed a tasty breakfast.

We stayed for one night only but could have stayed longer. Overall great experience.

Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Hello guys

I’ve visited 4-5 times this place actually the Bar/Club, staff is good, service at the bar also. The whole thing about this club to mention is about local people (Rauma) where they go crazy with foreigners.. I’m so disappointed where I used to think different about Finnish people ( in a good way) but now makes me to think again.!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Recently stayed in the Hotel Kalliohovi on a business trip, was first experience in this hotel. The room was clean and quite functional although not fancy, but a very good value and convenient to most everything in Rauma! Had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was absolutely fantastic, with outstanding service as well. If you plan to be in the area, you definitely want to consider this hotel, and excellent place to stay for either business or pleasure!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Visit was pleasant. Receptionist was friendly, room was spacious ja tidy. There were possibility to open the window, that is not always possible.
Only minus was that there were a doorstep between the room and toilet, pretty impossible for customer with a wheelchair. Luckily I do not need it. I did not ask if the hotel has special rooms for handicapped persons, probably they do.
During nighttime there was not a receptionist, customers were able to get in using their own doorcard to the outerdoor.
The breakfast was good, there were even bacon! Good start for the day!
Overall I can recommend this place for travelers.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo