“Best naughty burger in the city”
Review of Naughty Brgr

Naughty Brgr
Ranked #87 of 1,761 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service. Very good food. Definitely worth trying. Fabulous chips. For sure I’ll be back again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were kind of disappointed with this place. After reading a lot of good reviews we decided to eat here. The menu has not a lot of options, no juices. Burgers were tasty, but a bit dry and just nothing special. We were expecting more, especially for this money.It is nice place to visit once and no more, just for the experience.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I've read many reviews saying this place has the best burgers in Helsinki, to me the burger I had was average, the fact that I wasn't asked how i'd like the burger to be cooked and then served it medium rare was off putting. I did however really like the chips, you get a fairly decent portion of them and they are chunky, rigded and shaped abit like scoops. I had the pink mayo which was very tasty. I wouldn't go again for the overpriced burger and a can of coke that I can get for less than a euro but had to pay over 3 euros for......go to McDonalds instead and get a McFeast burger!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Relaxed atmosphere, friendly service, juicy and tasty burger, good sweet potato fries and nice good chili mayo with a kick. What more do you need?

Karoliina K, Markkinointipäällikkö at Naughty Brgr, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thanks Jukka, glad you enjoyed the overall experience! Come again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I have never ever tasted so good beef between the burger. I ate the quatro formaggi burger which was great for such cheese lover as me. Sweet potatoe fries were okay, nothing special. Dips were delicious! Chili mayo had some real hotness in it and my Chermoula mayo was a new experience for myself but tasty anyway! Some herbs, lemon and garlic in it. Absolutely recommend this place.

It’s like a little bit more expensive than basic fast food place but much more quality in one packet! Go have some tasty burger n beer on friday evening or so :) Beware for full place!

Thanks for your visit and hope to see you soon again :)