All reviews old police station design district stylish hotel art deco great hotel small luxury style room lobby bar rain shower within walking distance excellent breakfast quiet street hotel breakfast room key junior suite central helsinki salmon
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I am really digging the vibes of this hotel.

Centrally located in the heart of the Helsinski with a short stroll from designer shops, trail outlets and local supermarket.

SERVICE
The service of this hotel is outstanding. We booked a day trip over to Estonia and we asked for breakfast bags to be given to us prior to the restaurant opening and this was all organise with hot coffee at 6.30pm

ROOM
We both found the room are very comfortable and the beds luxurious and supplied GHD hairdryers in the bathroom

VIBE ✌️
I really dig the vibe of this hotel. I love the black-and-white interior all throughout. The hotel itself is very polished and all the doors open automatically so there's no need for you to open heavy doors. This hotel is very smooth. I am also loving how animals play a big part in the interior design of this hotel

RESTAURANT
I found the food offered at breakfast fantastic especially the little vitamin C shots that they give you upon entry which you think you can go back for more. The restaurant for dinner is great even though I have noticed that the menu does not change frequently but we only stayed here 2 nights.

I know I will be recommending this hotel to all my fellow travellers if they are coming to Finland Helsinki and if I do return I will be returning back to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank deblid01
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Staff was amazing. Everyone at the front desk and the bar were super nice and made you feel comfortable and welcomed. They trained them well.

We got the Style Room. It's a huge room with a couch. The bathroom was big too. We loved the rain shower head, a built in bidet and the toiletries. They smelled so good and were high quality. The lamps with feathers weirded me out but that's just me lol. The faux fur bed cover and pillows felt luxurious to the touch I slept with them. It's like butter :).

Breakfast buffet was good. They had regular breakfast items along with some traditional Finnish entrees and drinks. The welcome staff and servers were all so attentive. They even served us this Finnish Vitamin C shot.

Small well thought of details make this hotel on a league of its own.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chesterANDizzy
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Very comfortable, clean hotel with great rooms. The staff is excellent, very helpful. All speak good English which is of great help. Next time in Helsinki I will stay at the same Hotel. Very close to city centre, well connected by trams. Simply loved our stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Had a short 2 nights stay at this beautiful boutique hotel, centrally located and walkable to almost everything!

Room is modern and functional, team was very friendly at the front and in the restaurant - not to mention the amazing breakfast and coffee to start the day!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stayed for 2 nights and were very pleased. Service was excellent, room was as promised, "lobby bar" one of the best cocktail bars around and breakfast very good and plenty to choose from. Hotel is located on a rather quiet side street so not too much traffic around - very good! Yet it is in the hearth of Helsinki.

Room tip: Room 532 has nice view over the rooftops
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple