“Excellent pizza, a bit cramped”
Review of Skiffer Erottaja

Skiffer Erottaja
Ranked #82 of 1,564 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Like at the other restaurants of the same owner (Primula, Skiffer Liuskaluoto), the pizzas here are excellent. Thin crust, BIG size, delicious toppings.
My only complaint is that the place is small, and sometimes very full (because it's delicious).
Staff is nice and very friendly, no complaints there !
Last time I was there, it was not possible to reserve.
So excellent food, but a bit too small. I would recommend without hesitation, perhaps just avoid the rush hour...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I was mildly skeptical at how well they would handle some of these unique pizzas using ingredients like fish and ice cream. We ordered the formaggio and itamera, and both were clever flavor combinations that I really want to eat again. This place is definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

The pizzas were pretty unique and really enjoyable. The interior is quite small, but they were able to accommodate us rather quickly with a table with minimum wait. They speak excellent English too! So, it was perfect for travelers!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

The first time I ate here I tried the Soigon (with strawberries on top) and it's been my pizza ever since. Efficient service, perfect for an early dinner / late lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Due to the compact size you might not get a seat (no reservations unless you are a large group) straight away - worth the wait though.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I had 2 trips to Helsinki and in both trips we enjoyed the pizzas at Skiffer (recommended by my friends). Very enjoyable, tasty and unique experience.