Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$170
Travelocity$170
Trip.com$170
Prestigia.com$176
1,494 results
All reviews seaside wing sea view city centre minute tram ride number tram business trip quiet area public transport sauna seashore waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2022 via mobile

This hotel is not in the city Center, but there is tram, bus or taxi readily available for those who would like to go to the city Center or anywhere else. Distances are not A problem in Helsinki. There is A sauna and pool in this hotel and the breakfast if good. I urge you to try the restaurant with A view.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank j_takatalo
Reviewed 26 July 2022

I'd stayed at the Hilton Helsinki Kalastajatorppa before and although it's a bit of a trek from the City Centre I chose to stay there again, and I'm just as pleased I did.

The Tram 4 takes you from the Railway Station to within a couple of minutes walk from the Hotel, and takes about 20 minutes.
Checkin was excellent; I was kindly upgraded to a sea view room in the original part of the building, and even given a 'goodie bag' of water and snacks by the kind receptionist who also arranged for a late checkout the following day - he was brilliant, hospitable and super friendly.

The room was great - fantastic view over the sea inlet, it was clean and the bathroom was excellent. I'm I'm honest , the furniture was getting a little dated and showing signs of wear, but that didn't matter for one night. Oodles of cupboard space was a bonus too.

Breakfast was Ok, lots of items to choose from, although the hot ones could have been kept slightly warmer I thought.

I took full advantage of the late checkout by going into the city in the morning, getting back after lunch and leaving at 2pm.

A good stay again and I'd certainly stay again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 4 July 2022

I stayed in a lake view room. The smell in the hallway was just awful. the path from the underground Parking to the room must be passed without breathing. cobwebs and dirt on the handrails in the restaurant. Windows don't open. AC does not turn off. that's horrible! 5 star hotel??? never.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 27 June 2022

This review applies to the restaurant, not the holtel:
We sat a table and asked for the list of wines and ordered some water.
The list arrived but not the water.
While we looked at the champagnes, the waiter told us Hilton members get discounts. One of us is a member, but did not have the card with him. So, he went to the bar to have his membership checked.
After a while, he came back. Wrong information. No such discounts can be given.
Nevermind. We came to have champagne, discount or not.
We ordered a bottle of Bollinger.
After a while, the waiter came back and informed us they ran out of Bollinger.
We ordered another brand.
After waiting for some time, the bottle still did not arrive. And still no water.
We decided to leave.
On my way out, I explained the situation to the staff. They insisted on us to stay, promised free drinks as compensation. Too late; we could not wait any longer.
We were all disappointed. When one goes to Hilton, one expects a certain level of service. Even if the staff was friendly, wrong information and slow/no service is not what we were expecting.
We sat there for 40 minutes...

2  Thank minibouc
Reviewed 19 June 2022

It was the chosen wedding venue for our large group of friends and family many having travel from miles abroad and within the homeland . The caterers and service was excellent for the wedding. The hotel staffing was understaffed and this made it difficult to rate the service level higher.
The outside grounds for the ceremony should have bern weeded and tidied before to a high standard , no attention to detail which was disappointing. Resturants were opened for limited periods as were bar facilities even for residents of the venue. They could have improved this for such a large event.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts