“Tasty food! Lovely butter”
Review of Deli Rasoi Itis

Deli Rasoi Itis
Reserve a table
Ranked #833 of 1,822 Restaurants in Helsinki
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 27
Description: Indian restaurant in Helsinki.
Description: Indian restaurant in Helsinki.
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Tasty food!
Lovely butter chicken, Malai Kofta and Palak Paneer. Recommended if you are in Itis for a shopping visit. Slightly more expensive than the surrounding restaurants but worth the extra.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed 27 November 2020

Decided to try this new restaurant in ITIS shopping centre. The menu was perfect for me as I knew exactly what I wanted , and it was in English as well as Finnish.

I was served by Lisa, who was really great, and she made me feel very welcome, and asked me how spicy I would like my Chicken Jalfrezi , which is such an important question for people going to eat Asian food, as some of us are not used to `hot`stuff.

The food was presented really nicely, I was given some Poppadoms, and water whilst I waited, and a good amount of Nan bread was provided.

I really liked the food, it was just perfect...

I have been looking for a place to go for Indian food that is closer to home than Helsinki ( as I live near ITIS Shopping Centre), and now I have found it..

I would definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone...

Date of visit: November 2020