Lowest prices for your stay
$110
$111
Trip.com
$97
Priceline$110
Hotels.com$111
Travelocity$111
All reviews wellness area working space sauna and jacuzzi rooftop spa eco friendly hotel amazing design other star hotels smart room a great stay hotel restaurant city centre frienly elo reception staycation hallway luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

Wonderful hotel with hospitable staff! Rooms are cute and cosy, and the beds are so comfortable. Lots of room for breakfast quest as you can sit in the atrium as well. The wellness area was very pretty and exactly what we needed in the morning after a late night. Easy to get to central area of Helsinki but a lot more accessible by car than central hotels.

Date of stay: August 2022
Heikki Päätalo, Guest Services / Front Office at Valo Hotel & Work, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Hi SaKrLa90!

Thank you so much for your lovely and valuable 5* star review!

I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also glad that everything went smoothly and you were able to visit at our amazing rooftop Wellness area and relax in pools and saunas. Great to hear that you are one of the many people who finds our staff so pleasant - I will forward your greetings to our Team VALO!

Your kind feedback truly made my day!

PS: Please follow us also at social media: #valohotelwork @valohotelwork

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

I loved the thoughtfulness of the design, quality, comfort, natural light, sustainability of this hotel.
We used our room as a hotel, and even though understanding and seeing how well this can be used as a work/co-working space, it was so comfortable and felt like home.
Staff is helpful and so friendly. I really don’t have anything bad to say!
And breakfast was the best I’ve ever had (comparing to Hilton, other 5 star hotels) - a lot of vegan options.

Just thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear reginakaasik!

Thank you so much for staying at VALO and for your super kind 5* star review. I am very happy to hear that you liked our hotel, design, breakfast, co-working areas and our friendly & professional service - I will forward your regards to our Team VALO!

TIP: Book next time one of our Comfort or Deluxe rooms to get more bigger and comfortable room, access to our rooftop Wellness area is also included to those upper category rooms.

Reviewed 8 August 2022

The rooms are cozy and clean. The hotel has a very good location and enough parking space. The restaurant and reception area are light and spacious. Breakfast was good, even if I wasn't too impressed of the meat options: pickled roasted beef and chicken sausage...... but missed my crispy bacon, which belongs to my hotel breakfast.

Hi Heli!

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your 5/5 rating! I am happy to hear that you liked our location, cozy rooms and our breakfast - I will forward your regards and your proposal concerning our breakfast to our restaurant team.

Have nice summer time and welcome back to Helsinki & VALO!

Reviewed 4 August 2022

Loveliest place!

We had transfer over Helsinki with two cats. Online support responded immediately to all our requests, everyone was super nice and helpful.

The hotel itself is brand new, stylish, with a lot of spaces to have calls or work.
Room was compact but had everything essential. Our furry friends loved it :)

Room tip: Work and pet friendly
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heikki Päätalo, Guest Services / Front Office at Valo Hotel & Work, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear Olga G!

Thank you so much for staying at VALO and for your kind 5* review. I am very happy to hear that you liked our hotel, design, co-working areas and our friendly & professional service - I will forward your regards to our Team VALO!

Reviewed 17 July 2022

Best hotel for the money in Helsinki. This was the second time I stayed at this lovely hotel. The rooms are top notch and the breakdfast left me wanting to always come back to this hotel when visiting Helsinki.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heikki Päätalo, Guest Services / Front Office at Valo Hotel & Work, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2022

Hi 326niklask!

Thank you for staying with us once again and for your 5 star rating! I am extremely happy to hear that you find us as an valuable choice when visiting Helsinki! I am also delighted to that liked our rooms and breakfast! I will forward your kind regards to our Team VALO!

Have nice summer time and welcome back to Helsinki & VALO!