1,642 results
All reviews luxury collection marble bathroom luxury hotel turn down service executive room beautiful hotel fazer cafe room service esplanade park the location is perfect hotel bar the heart of the city train station central helsinki market square brasserie spa
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I expected a lot from this place and ended up disappointed.

I had visited this hotel to eat and drink in the past and thought I would stay here next time.

The best hotel in Helsinki etc etc

The rooms are quite worn and tired.

Service is okay but not great.

The whole place seemed a bit lazy or complacent.

Its really not worth the money and is not at all value for money.

That said, the bar is the most amazing spot to sit and people watch.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank easytopleasetravelle
Kamp_Group, Manager On Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear easytopleasetravelle,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Kämp. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. However, I am delighted to hear you were pleased with Kämp Bar and it´s ideal location for experiencing the city life. At Hotel Kämp, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore, your feedback is very important to us.

We truly hope to be able to welcome you back should your business or leisure travels bring you back to Helsinki, as it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future. Wishing you a wonderful forthcoming autumn time.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great location, right at the heart of the city. Staff were very friendly and professional. Room was good size, bed was comfortable. We had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was also vey good. We highly recommend this hotel. We had a happy stay- thank you.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Stayed at the Kamp Hotel during my visit on business / leisure for about 5 times. Be sure - it's definitely one of the best top-class hotels in Helsinki. Location is superbs, just in the heart if the city. Service is perfect, as expected for that price. I can also recommend to visit hotel's bar on the first floor with the view on Esplanade boulevard. All prices are high enough, but you won't be disappointed. Highly recommed!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sergei_D1973
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Was excited to stay here with my wife as it is a historic hotel. Rooms were very nice, little dated but what u would expect for a hotel like this.
The price is just the kicker, way too much for what you get imo. Breakfast is super pricy and not included.
Was worth the one time visit but won't return.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank H1224XMjohnl
Kamp_Group, Manager On Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Dear John L,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Kämp. I am delighted to hear that you were excited to experience our historic hotel - Hotel Kämp has indeed a very rich and prestigious past! I am pleased that the room was to your satisfaction and hope you also had a good night sleep. However I am sorry to hear that this was just an one time visit, as I would be most happy to welcome you back.

Once again thank you for your review, and wish you a fantastic forthcoming autumn time.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 21 August 2016

I booked as a member of Leading Hotels and the package includes upgrade based on availability. I checked the morning of my arrival, and an upgraded room was available. When I checked in, the receptionist said no upgrade was available. I pointed out that the system showed availability, and she said that was true but unfortunately the room was not fit for service at that time. After I checked in, I looked at booking.com and they showed TWO upgraded rooms available. I got a tremendous deal on the room rate, but that isn't a license for the hotel not to honor its agreement with Leading Hotels.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank john23
Kamp_Group, Manager On Duty at Hotel Kamp, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Dear john23,

Thank You for taking a moment to comment on Hotel Kämp and sharing Your thoughts with us and fellow travelers. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the concerns You have about your stay. I take this feedback for further actions among the management to make sure this matter will be investigated with full attention. I would like You to know, that Your feedback is very important to us.

I truly hope to be able to welcome You back should Your business or leisure travels bring You back to Helsinki. Wishing You a wonderful forthcoming autumn time!

With Best Regards,