“Memorable experience ”

Trap Factory
Ranked #2 of 11 Fun & Games in Espoo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Trap Factory is the largest escape room center in Finland. We offer nine unique and high quality escape adventures in an old industrial building 10min away from center of Helsinki. All of the games are built and designed ourselves to ensure the awesome gaming experience. We are easy to access by metro as we are located about 200m from Aalto yliopisto metro station. Adventurers welcome!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends have tried out Black list and Prison break, one was more exciting than the other. The game set up, the puzzles, the whole environment made us an unforgettable experience.
We will go back for sure!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had so much fun with friends, and the games/rooms are pretty exciting - would definitely recommend for group of friends or team building events!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We did 4 games. They were very good. I'm sure we will come back! I can only recommend! Kind stuff ang good service!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I tried many escape rooms but the Trap Facftory is my favourite! I had a lot of fun here!
The rooms are exciting, the staff is so nice and they are waiting for us with love!
I tried 3 rooms here and I would like to come back as soon as possible.