Clarion Hotel Post
US$ 126
US$ 120
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

US$ 168
US$ 138
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Winn(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 97
Quality Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

Hotel Riverton(Gothenburg)
US$ 157
US$ 150
First Hotel G(Gothenburg)
US$ 115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Linneplatsens Hotell & Vandrarhem(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 61
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 86/night.

US$ 141
US$ 129
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 155/night.

Scandic No. 25(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 141
ScandicHotels.com
Slottsskogens Hostel(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 62
3,714 results
All reviewsrooftop poolold post officecentral stationnice hotelbig hotelnice bargreat breakfasthotel barthe location is perfectbreakfast buffetquiet roomshopping mallthe breakfast areanice staybusiness tripscrambled eggsyogurt
Reviewed 6 January 2018

The location is good as it need the bus & train stations.
Many restaurants, shops, shopping center nearby too.

I had a good canal view from my room but I didn't like the room ambient, in term of the lighting & decor, it makes me feel very uneasy throughout my 4 days stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Wenche E, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel Post, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Stellavolvo,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you felt uneasy during your stay. Perhaps a room in our tower would have suited you better as the windows are bigger and let in more light?! Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me should you be back in Gothenburg: wenche.eklund@choice.se

Have a lovely weekend.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I am sure that there are very many people who will like this hotel but I am not one of them. To be honest, I cannot put my finger on exactly why I did not like it as the room I was allocated was comfortable and clean, the hotel was quiet aside from the tram noise from the street and the breakfast was plentiful and good. The location is also very good.

All the above should make for a good hotel but there was something missing; it lacked charm. This view was created at check-in with an unmanned check-in desk but with an impersonal self check-in. Nothing changed my mind during my stay. This, of course, is a subjective view point but an important one for me.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stephen C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review.
I am sorry to hear that we were not able to convey the charm that this house indeed possesses with its great history (it was built in 1917). As the hotel has 500 rooms I do however understand that some may get the impression of being big and less charming perhaps. I do hope I get the chance to tell you more about the history of the house at another time.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Nice bar at the front - crowded towards the weekend. Rooms nice and clean. Great restaurant and the sunday brunch is to die for. Everything in Gothenburg within walking distance. Should work for families as well as business. Very good!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Hans O,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure to share the love with my colleagues.

Glad to hear you like our brunch, it is indeed a weekly highlight. :)
A very warm welcome back.

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Perfect location, short distances to "everything" (centrum and Liseberg). Very nice rooms and serviceminded staff at the hotell. The car parking at Nordstan shopping center was easy to find and close to the hotel. It was no stress for us to park there an walk over to the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NordicChoiceHotels.com

Dear Atler2018,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!
We always aim to show our Guests our true passion of service.

Hopefully you will come back soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

A converted post office with a modern tower. Great location. Very good breakfast. Rather under staffed given how busy it is. Long queues at reception and. No one answering the guest services line. Very comfortable beds.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Wenche E, Clarion Hotel Post at Clarion Hotel Post, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear 69Armstrong,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast as we are strong believers in breakfast being the most important meal of the day. I will make sure to share your thoughts reference the Guest Service line with my colleagues and make sure we improve in this matter.