Spar Hotel Majorna(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 110
US$ 101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

US$ 164
US$ 157
Center Hotel(Gothenburg)
US$ 78
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 146
Scandic Rubinen(Gothenburg)
US$ 128
US$ 104
Hotel Riverton(Gothenburg)
US$ 132
US$ 121
  • Breakfast included
Quality Hotel Winn(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 109
Quality Hotels
First Hotel G(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 117
  • Breakfast included
Linneplatsens Hotell & Vandrarhem(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Slottsskogens Hostel(Gothenburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 64
All reviewssmall kitchensame buildingspacious roomcity centrelarge living areafree laundry roomfridge and microwavelarge supermarketkitchen facilitiesminute tram ridestaying at this hotelwaffle makerper dayclean hotelrental carperfect hotelparking garage
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Comfortable and spacious room. Heating was unfortunately not working well during my stay, but staff offered to provide a portable heater.

Although I didn't use it, the room also had a fully-equipped kitchen, which is handy if you're looking to stay for a few nights.

Overall, a relatively comfortable stay, but not great value for money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank LuckyStar81
Lisa B, Kundansvarig at Best Western Plus Hotel Mektagonen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
I'm sorry to hear about the heating, but I'm glad that you let us know during your stay so we could bring you the portable heater.

I hope you will come back to visit us again!
Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel room was really spacious and equipped with kitchen accessories (incl. microwave and refrigerator). The bathroom was also spacious, clean and warm. There were lot of space to put your hygiene supplies.

Breakfast was fairly typical. Nothing special to mention.

There weren't gym in the hotel, but you could use the external gym in the same building at a discount.

Basic ok hotel to stay. Probably at its best for families for longer stays.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Lisa B, Kundansvarig at Best Western Plus Hotel Mektagonen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you had a good stay with us.
I hope you come back to visit us again! Best Regards, Lisa

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Best hotel to stay in Goteborg. Coming here for 2 years now and havent found anything which can be complained about.

The rooms are spacious. Breakfast is good. Most importantly, you feel at home when u interact with staff from reception and hotel. I have been regular visitor to Gothia Towers which is near by... that is good, but somehow it misses the connect to visitors. Its great with amazing bars and restaurant, but if u need to bring some needed solitude and still feel homely... this would be hotel i recommend.

I had been here with my family as well, and my kids liked it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Lisa B, Kundansvarig at Best Western Plus Hotel Mektagonen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. It makes us really happy that you appreciate our staff. This is very important to us and it makes us really proud that you comment on this.
I hope you come back to visit us soon again.

Best Regards,
Lisa with all the staff!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This hotel is very recent and rooms are simply great. Very spacious, well equipped kitchen, large clean and modern bathroom (which is not often the case in Sweden), quiet. Clean and free laundry room. Good buffet breakfast. Nice and friendly staff.
Location is good, few tram stops from downtown and close to Lisberg park.

Unfortunately we chose the public parking lot next to hotel, recommended by the hotel staff for better cost over several days (parking is available in hotel but much more expensive). We had a vandalism act overnight on our rental car (one tire knife destroyed) which cost us money and half day to repair on a lovely day. So we do not recommend do use this parking, despite in general Sweden is a safe place.

All together a very good experience and warmly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Lisa B, Kundansvarig at Best Western Plus Hotel Mektagonen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback!
I'm glad to hear that you had a good stay with us. I'm so sorry about the car, I have reported this to the parking manager and also the property owner so we do all hope that it will not happen again.

I wish you warmly welcome back!

Best Regards

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Good clean hotel, near the tram. So easy to get around. Breakfast was not that good, I expected it to be better at a 4 star hotel. Rented a suite with sauna and was very pleased with it. Clean hotel and friendly personal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa B, Kundansvarig at Best Western Plus Hotel Mektagonen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for your kind Review.
I'm so happy to read you have had such a nice visit at our hotel.

Most welcome back to us!

Best regards,