See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016

It was a pleasant stay in this hotel for 2 nights. Reason to come here was wedding close by.

The hotel is not central located, you need a 15 min walk into town.

Rooms features wifi, a big bathroom, all very clean. The beds were everything else than hard. As I have some back issues, this was not very well for me. But heard it's normal in Sweden.

The hotel features a small pool ( great for kids) and sauna and living room with billard and kicker. also there is a beautiful garden outside (with the the noise of the motorway ;-)

But there is as well some woods for going for a run, directly in front door of hotel.

Breakfast was good, a lot of choices good quality.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Free parking, free wifi, breakfast included. It's located in a forest area, but very close to a 4 lane highway - thought not visible from the highway. Best accessible by car as not so very central.

Breakfast was good enough, but I prefer the Thon hotel breakfasts which have a bit better selection.

It was described by a booking page a luxury, which I would not think of - more like mid range from my point of view.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2016

When we checked in the very nice person in the reception told us they had a problem with the booking system, and all kids were lost in their bookings. I checked my booking confirmation, and there the kids and the extra beds were visible. They were fully booked, and our room was too small for 4 people... what to do? The receptionist showed me the room, and I thought it was large enough, especially since our 4 year old could sleep in a small baby bed.

Very nice room, beautiful hotel, GREAT breakfast, nice facilities (pool area, air hockey, football game, pool table..) and especially the garden. Even after checking out we were allowed to stay there and relax. They have nice garden sofas and the kids loved to play in the small play hut, sandboxes and swings. The only remark was noise from the nearby highway, but during the night we didn't hear it, only sitting in the garden.

And was the room large enogh? Yes, it was, and we got 300 SEK dinner coupons because of their mistake. It's okay to make mistakes as long as you make them up!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Like usual on our trips we have just decided 15 Minutes before arrival at the place that we will stay there…..Hotel is situated in a small forest very close to the highway which you clearly can hear while sitting in the garden. In our room(#75) we didn't hear anything although all windows were open during night time. Room is nicely decorated, bathroom big enough and blind at the windows to make it really dark inside the room. Reception was very friendly at all time, dogs are welcome without extra payment. Sauna in the basement we didn't have a look at:-( restaurant atmosphere at breakfast wasn't that nice as tables are empty or leftovers from guests before were still there. Choice could be bigger and offered food could be presented more nice. But generally breakfast was included in price and therefore ok. Price wise surprising for a swedish Hotel around 100€ with such location…..we would stay again on one of our next tours

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We spent a night here together with friends after having walked for hours on Sörmansleden. Receptionist was courteous as all staff. We chose to have dinner here and were quite pleased we did. We even took advantage of the sauna and pool. Best thing was the breakfast buffe. Top class for that. If I were in the neighbourhood again I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple