“Wellcooked italian”

Enoteket
Ranked #4 of 200 Restaurants in Norrkoping
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A bustling, lively restaurant with unique design, serving classic Italian food made with genuine ingredients. Over 30 wines by the glass, half glass or tasting. Classic and home created cocktails from the bar.
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Interesting concept with selfservice of wine and ordering food at the register and housed in the old papermill, it still manages to feel intimate and creative.
Food is wellcooked and creative enough to stisfy a bored palate.
Good beerselection and seasonal variation on the menu keeps us coming back!

Cameray, Guest contact at Enoteket, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your visits to us and I hope that we will keep you coming back for years to come!
Best wishes and have a great weekend

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Food was good but not wow! The pasta carbonara was a bit too salty but the pizza were great! Set in a century old industrial building next to the river! Great staff!

Cameray, Guest contact at Enoteket, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hi Hans!
Thank you for taking time to review us. I know that we had an issue with the pork used in the carbonara that resulted in an already salty dish being a bit too salty, around the time that you visited us. I wish you had made it known to us at the time as we would have rectified the problem on the spot.
Thanks for the "staff" comment!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The food here is very special and waiter is really helpful as he recommended me food with the amount describe.
When food arrived they also explain to customer how to eat and what to eat 1st.
Is look like a family own restaurant, which usually gives very warm filling to customer.

Cameray, Guest contact at Enoteket, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Thank you, Kin Sing!
Very glad to hear that you had a pleasant evening. Hope to see you back again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

If you like to work by yourself, eat not even cooked pasta (here we not speaking al dente), read meny in the dark and on top of all this you have to pay for it, then this is the right place.

Dear VG; thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with us. I appreciate that the ordering system we have does not appeal to everyone, and should you return to us and make yourself known we will do our best to "tweak it" for your convenience. We generally get very good response to our food, so something must have gone wrong on this occasion; reading between the lines, I am guessing that you did not make your dissatisfaction know to us, as we would have certainly done all we could to rectify the situation. As to the lighting, I am sorry that you found it insufficient.
Once again, thank you for sharing your experience, and should you decide to give us another try, please make yourself known to me and I will do my best to change your mind about us.
Best regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Enoteket is an amazing restaurant located in the newest part of the city with a great view to the waterfall, expecially in dinner time. When you get in is easy to understand That the place has been carefully perfected in all details.
The atmosphere is unbelievable friendly.
The chef is Italian and dishes exactly represent Italian recipes, one of the best Italian restaurant I have ever been out of Italy. I really suggest have dinner there, it's not a dinner but a 360 experience. Don't miss it

Cameray, Guest contact at Enoteket, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you Andrea for your kind words. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your evening with us. Look forward to seeing you next time.
Ciao!