“Simply stunning!”
Review of Angry Bull

Angry Bull
Ranked #4 of 218 Restaurants in Norrkoping
Description: The original steakhouse - meals cooked on an authentic charcoal grill.
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My experience here was by far the best one yet. The service, the quality of food and the staff is more than just top level. I think it says a lot about the place when I often consider making a trip all the way from Oslo just to experience yet again awesome staff and top notch food!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

On our yearly fishing trips to Swedish Lapland after spending two weeks in wilderness after 1400 km long drive and my moans to finally stop and eat something properly , friend of mine who lives in Sweden stop at the place called Angry bull In city of Norrkoping ,from the first sight of the place I felt finally we are talking food here.Member of staff came with a smile and after friendly welcoming ask how can he help,my answer was here is one very angry and hungry bull ,friend of mine who has been eating here before has recommended at we all go for delicious burgers but my ayes wanted a blood and meet under my tooth .They all ordered the burgers but I went for a steak .Steak was perfectly cooked as ordered portions is very generous but when I saw their burgers I was not sure any more .After finishing my steak I had to had a bite of a burger it was melting in the mouth . Staff was all time on a hand to help to recommend and ask is the hungry bull happy now ,I was more then happy and satisfied .Can't wait for our next trip this coming summer to Lapland and our new stoping station at angry bull what will defo be including as part of trip on the way to and back .Little gem for a food lovers very reasonably priced .Looking forward to my trip and this time its gonna be a burgers .If your way take you any time of your life in this part of world do not miss this little gem in middle of beautiful country of Sweden. Huge gratings to the staff and see you this summer ,be ready again for a hungry bull . Top price surprise in middle of Sweden , Thank you guys.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Torbjörn T
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Us four came here and we got a pleasent surprise. The meat was great. The staff was great, and we also meet the owner. All our raccomandations for this place.

1  Thank Gordan G
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend. The portions are big and the price is affordable. Great quality. The staff Was at put service all the time. We'll came back for sure.

1  Thank Lejla R
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Big portions for a lower price. Well made food suck as steaks and burgers also have glutenfree alternatives.

Date of visit: May 2017