“Amazing people, great food !”
Review of Angry Bull

Angry Bull
Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Norrkoping
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 47
Description: The original steakhouse - meals cooked on an authentic charcoal grill.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had wonderful time in "Angry bull" restaurant ! I highly recommend. My favourite restaurant in not only Norrkoping, but whole Sweden !!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Nice steak house bar with burgers, steaks, beer and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. It is a little bit dark, but nice.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I was with friends, we celebrated b-day..Beatiful restaurant kindly waiters. we have room only for ourselves where we had privacy..Very nice and friendly waiters who we had.We took appetizer which was very tasty, followed by cocktails were in an enviable level.When the food came, we were delighted, so it was tasty and nicely decorated..After we had the surprise of the waiters who are on the picket of my friends put spark plug and let his birthday song..heartily recommend coming to this excellent restaurant

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We visited with 2 of our American friends who were visiting us. Three of us had burgers and then a steak. The food was very good, the burgers and steak were cooked very well and came with nice chips and sauces. The waiting staff were really helpful.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

While I was sightseeing the city with my family we passed by this place and decided to give it a shot since we were starving. I had a burger and I was amazed how delicious and how well decorated it was. We came out of the place full and satisfied and got all of that for a reasonable price plus we had a really great time. I would recommend "Angry Bull" to everyone and i will most likely visit the place again in the future.