“An "out of the way" gem!”
Review of Kouzina

Kouzina
Ranked #98 of 3,498 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Kouzina, a Greek restaurant out of the general tourist area of Stockholm, is a true gem of a restaurant. Have eaten here several times over the years and have never had a meal that ranked other than excellent. They are open for lunch and dinner plus Sunday evening where they have a menu with discounted prices.

I happen to be a fish eater and although they don't offer a large variety of fish meals, what they do provide is done to perfection. My wife, who also loves fish, has taken their souvlaki many times and considers it amazingly good.

Many times one can praise food but downgrade the wait staff in a restaurant, not at Kouzina's. Service has always been outstanding. You leave the place thinking you have a new friend Had to chuckle as a week ago when we had dinner there, our Greek waiter spoke better English than Swedish as he had lived in New Jersey for a couple of years.

All in all, a place worthy of the effort to find in the Ostermalm section of Stockholm.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Went twice here with my friends on our trip to Stockholm. First night we only had drinks, the second night we had dinner. I had the souvlaki and it was delicious. The fried potatoes were crisp and yummy. My friends had Greek salad, moussaka and squid rings and we were all very happy with the food. The staff is very friendly and welcoming and remembered us on the second night. I would really recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Stockholm, good food and excellent service ✨very good atmosphere, Some Saturdays they have also live music.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I liked the musaka, tzaziki, fried fettah cheese, and kufteh. There was an outdoor seating as well with blankets.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I booked this restaurant for a group booking of 15, sight unseen. We were pleasantly surprised with the standard of the food and the atmosphere in general.