“Great place for a drink and burger”

Barrels Burgers & Beer
Ranked #47 of 3,420 Restaurants in Stockholm
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 15
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Neighbourhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I agree one of the best burgers and I am from the states with a lot of great burgers. This is in the middle of old town and was very crowed but worth the wait.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We ate here b/c of the high ranking and we were craving American food. It did not let us down. The waitress was very nice and talkative.... she did her job well upselling. She convinced us we needed the double burgers and 4 fries. Singles and 2 fries would have been fine for 4 people (Dad, mom and 2- 20's girls) They had some interesting beers, so we tried some local beer. The place is very very small and very cramped. We sat at a communal high top bar with bar stools. If your sore from walking you may prefer a table. The burgers came out quick and were delicious. I can't remember the ones we ordered but they had Bernaise sauce, very good. Highly recommended but very pricy. The bill for 4 French fries, 5 beers, 4 burgers (2 double) was roughly $110 American dollars with tip.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I had to do a return visit to this fine establishment for *ahem* "quality control" purposes : ) It did not disappoint! The food was excellent as was the service. My only "complaint" is that we had trouble getting in because it's so popular. Burger lovers: put this one on your list for sure!

1  Thank momtrips
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Had delicious burgers and cider at this cute hangout. My daughter and I have food allergies and were able to enjoy hamburgers on gluten free buns and french fries (both sweet and white potatoes). Waitress was very knowledgeable about gluten issues and told me one of the burgers had a wheat sauce on it. So I ordered a different one. Everything was delicious and we may even go back before we leave Stockholm!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Really tasty burgers, good service! Also vegetarian Burgers are really well done!
A good place to eat!