“You have the choice”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Between a set menu ( everyone in the table has to order it) or medium size dishes you order from the a la carte menu- which is the way to go. You can order from any section of the menu & at one dish at a time so you can decide when you are full or to repeat a favorite dish. Yes it’s expensive but for famous chef/ Michelin Star Restaurant/ in the Grand hotel of the city, you would pay easily double/triple for it in New York. Informal setting- there were families with small ( well behaved) children in several tables

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This was recommended to us by a friend who travels to Stockholm. We love to experience food and new chefs. This was not an experience I would repeat. Normally we would do the 5 course set menu, but this one had items that were a ‘no go’ for us, including sweetbreads :(
They told each of us to order what they called a ‘medium sized’ item, and share and keep ordering until we were full. Clearly our idea of medium is different than theirs. The scallop menu item literally included 1 fairly small scallop and 2 tiny pieces of brocollini, for $30. I felt taken advantage of. They focus on ‘wine’, no vodka to be had unless you wanted the ‘premix’ martini that had vermouth in it, which I don’t enjoy. All of the food tastes good, just clearly not enough of it. Fairly pretentious staff, very proud of their food.

2  Thank Amee Z
Reviewed 4 May 2018

This restaurant describes itself as a bistro to convey a casual dinning experience and we believe they are successful in presenting that although unlike the original bistros this place do not serve moderately priced homely food. What you get instead is an interesting culinary journey which gets rid off the traditional concept of ordering food in a restaurant. This restaurant offers a range of medium/small sized dishes to choose from and they are not presented in the traditional starter, main course and dessert style. Instead, you are encouraged to order whatever you want to try in whichever sequence. The three of us ended up ordering eleven different type of dishes including three sweet ones and all of them turned out to be interesting both in terms of taste and texture. Some of the dishes had an unusual and enjoyable mix of different flavors. So far prices are concerned, I will not describe them as moderate but considering the quality of food and service, reasonable. Service level was very good and our server had a right mix of efficiency and friendliness. One point I would like to mention here is although our reserved table of three had privacy, most of the other tables are set too close to each other. Overall we had a perfect experience and recommend this place highly.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Ive been there with my dad. We both order set menu. I choose to pair my food with non alcohol drink. Its a good place for hi standard casual dinning. The food tasted perfect and the beverage pairing is work well but its not so unique except ginger with black pepper drink.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Well firstly the reason why this is not a five but only a four. There is no set lunch, and for me I think that is a problem. The alternative of a set lunch should be there anyways. And secondly I may have missed it but there was no notification that the only view they could offer was scaffolding when they are rebuilding the outer wall of the hotel.

Apart from that lunch was very good! Good service and nicely prepared food. I would say that this restaurant really is what I would expect a stylish Stockholm restaurant to be. They offer lots of healthy choices and that in my opinion symbolises Stockholm. You will be happy with lunch here, if you are planning on going in the near future ask about the view. Scaffolding isn’t that nice.