Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 184
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
  • Pool
US$ 330
US$ 289
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
Freys Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 145
  • Breakfast included
Scandic No. 53(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 174
Hotels.com
US$ 127
US$ 105
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 103
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscorner roomurban deligreat designsmall gymwalking distancefront desk staffbeautiful hotelcentral locationinterior designloved this hotelcomfy bedrooms are moderngreat showerbreakfast buffetstorage spacegreat roomby foot
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I just spent 4 nights here and loved every minute. First and foremost the hotel is in a great location. Just one block from the nearest metro station and an easy 10 minute walk into the old town. Lots of restaurants and bars in the neighborhood and felt very safe walking around even late at night.

Great service and attention began before I even got there. I had requested a specific room (with an armed window) overlooking the Main Street and was granted it. I was arriving late at night and checked in with them twice as the flights into Stockholm kept getting pushed back. They assured me it was no problem. (On a side note getting a taxi from the airport was easy. I had heard horror stories but all the taxis are lined up outside the airport by company name. I chose Taxi Kurir which was recommended and it was a pleasant quick drive to the hotel in a Mercedes for a set fee of 495 kr.

The room itself is lovely, light and full of understated elegance. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and the bedding just lovely. The bath products are Bal d’Afrique by Byredo (a local brand) and they are amazing (and I found out expensive when I thought about buying more at the store). The room was small (I did purchase a standard room) but it didn’t feel too small. There is limited hanging space (just 6 coat hangers) so just be prepared for that if it will be an issue for you (I travel light and comfortable so no issue for me as I really don’t unpack).

Everyone I ran into was pleasant and helpful and I didn’t want to leave. My stay at the Miss Clara only enhanced my wonderful trip to the amazing city of Stockholm.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Tea G, Supervisor at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for reviewing us. I am delighted to read your lovely review filled with kind comments about the staff.

We always strive to deliver unforgettable experiences to our guests from the first contact, therefore it warms my heart that you loved every minute of your stay.

It is fantastic to know that you appreciated your room and the Byredo products we provide to our guests. For more closet space I recommend staying in one of our higher room categories, which offer more wardrobe space. Or as you did, make a request at the time of the booking of your preferred room.

It’s a shame that the visit must come to an end. If you ever come back to Stockholm, it would be a pleasure to welcome you here again.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I spent a wonderful 3 days in Stockholm! I was so happy to have discovered this hotel! I really had a good first impression upon check in! The staff were young cute n chic and very accommodating!

The rooms were also very nice and clean eveyrtime we left out for the day we returned back to a clean room!

The shower was amazing it had a glass window. So you could literally give someone a show while they’re laying on the bed watching if you’re into that kind of stuff! It was pretty amazing!

The breakfast was awesome as well the only thing I’d recommend they do is add another waffle maker! Because during breakfast it’s quite busy and EVERYONE wants a waffle!

I recommend you check out the brunch they offer in the restaurant as well! So many delicious dishes to choose from! (See photos)

Room Tip: I heard the double corner room is the Best!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tea G, Supervisor at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear TheRealLifeMannequin,

Thank you for this smashing review.

Fantastic to read that we made your stay good from the start till the end.

I am glad you enjoyed and appreciated our design and interior in the bathroom. We also offer the option of curtains and frosted glass wall, if more privacy is wanted.

Who doesn't want a waffle? Of course everyone should get one without standing in line. I will inform the Food & Beverage Manager of your suggestion.

After seeing your pictures of our brunch, I can't wait until the summer ends so we can start to jazz every Saturday and Sunday again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

It's a very nice Hotel , very well located , close to the Centre and Central Station, in front an avenue but not noisy . Most atractions can be reached by foot
It's comfortable, rooms are spacious and well suited. Breakfast well provided
Reception staff kind and very well predisposed

Room Tip: Inner room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tea G, Supervisor at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for writing us this glowing review.

It is wonderful to know that you appreciated our well planned rooms, our delicious breakfast buffet as well as our central location, which we are proud to offer our guests.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Stockholm, and Miss Clara by Nobis.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stockholm was the final stop on our summer Scandinavian trip before flying back to Singapore and we stayed 2 nights at Miss Clara.

The hotel is very centrally located and, like most properties in the Design Hotels network, boast a very good bar and restaurant. The staff was great and very helpful in arranging tables at some of the best restaurants in the city prior to our arrival close to midsummer - a period where most places are fully booked or closed.

Special thanks to Ester, the front desk manager, who saved the day when an issue surfaced in our booking - due to our own mistake - and make sure we had a great layover in Stockholm.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are happy to be part of Design Hotels™ hand-selected collection of hotels.

It warms my heart to read that we with good service were able to make your final stop on your Scandinavian trip one to remember. We will always go that extra mile for you, and help make your visit in Stockholm filled with great experiences.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Brief visit to Stockholm for a conference and my other half treated me to a night at the Miss Clara.
Great comfy bed with good quality bedding. Lovely en suite and nice toiletries. Upgrade on checking in was nice touch - thanks. Staff were very friendly.
I’ll be back, next time for longer and to explore what looks like a great city.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Tea G, Supervisor at Miss Clara by Nobis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for writing us this review.

What a lovely treat! I am happy you enjoyed your room and got a good night's sleep.

We would be happy to welcome you and your other half to us in the future. Stockholm has a lot to offer and it's plenty to explore.