2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 156
Sheraton.comUS$ 190
Hotels.comUS$ 156
PricelineUS$ 156
Orbitz.comUS$ 156
eDreamsUS$ 156
4,218 results
All reviews the club lounge old town gamla stan central station great location city hall arlanda express across the bridge walking distance royal palace an upgrade shopping area junior suite mini bar spg concierge sweden
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

This is not a 5 or 4 star hotel. Just 3.
Plus points - big bedrooms, well equipped, very comfortable beds, good shower room, very clean, great location, nice views, staff very friendly and professional. Sounds good.
Negative points - poor breakfast. I would suggest that the chef goes to one of the Radisson hotels across the road to see what a buffet breakfast looks like.
Poor internet, virtually useless.
No atmosphere in the poorly designed bar area.
Bistro is always shut.
Negative points in our room. - light bulb in bathroom not working, no teaspoon - petty, but you have to stir your cup with something else.
This could easily come back to a 5 star place with a bit of effort from the management.

Room tip: Don’t go for the courtyard view.
Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank Epicurus66
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The Sheraton is located on the junction of 4 most worthy islands including beautiful Gamla, 2 minutes away from the Central Station and 5 minutes from the harbor. Could not get better then this. The service is amazing, staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are specious and beds are comfortable. Breakfast is continental plus and served from 6.30 to 11am. Only downside is the bar and room service (which is not realy needed).

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank 643giladg
Reviewed 1 July 2021

My review comes after being at the Sheraton for two months.

The front desk staff was packed with some of the greatest people at the hotel. Andriena, Isa, the returning Front Desk Manager and the other Thai female (I am horrible at names) were some of the funniest and most helpful people in Stockholm. Fransisco and the Trainee's were also helpful and much appreciated it. Forgot to mention, thanks to the front desk staff for the fruit every Thursday.

My hats off to Daniel and Robin for always going the extra mile to ensure I was taken care of w/ my usual order. I also want to point out Susana, the morning Supervisor and Per always knew what I wanted before asking. The food was good and I miss my two double espresso and coffee.

The Sheraton sits in a very interesting spot. You have the "strip" in walking distance and the train/tunnelbana a short hop away. So a very big ease of public transportation from the hotel. For the most part, I honestly walked everywhere except to work.

Breakfast was the highlight of the day and the one I never missed. The Lounge was not too bad, the snack salad was my bread/butter and I appreciate the staff doing that for me.

I want to say thank you to the staff for taking care of me for two months and the great hospitality.

Room tip: Suites are the best
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank mickeymousemla
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I was staying near by at a previous hotel and it was a disaster, So I decided to switch to the Sheraton Downtown for 11 days and it was the best decision I could've made. From the check in process, assistant from the overnight security guard who helped with all my luggage. Being a previous hotel manager I have high expectations from any luxury hotel brand and Sheraton has nailed. I would like to give a special thanks to The hostess/ and restaurant manager they were always kind to me and my wife. Lastly Beatrice at the front desk was a real pleasure, always nice, even with a mask I know she's smiling, very knowledgeable about the area. Great Job I will return the next time I'm back in Sweden.

Anyone that is concerned about covid-19 can be assured that the Sheraton has taken every necessary step to keep things sanitized, clear signage in multiple languages, social distancing markers, all stay in mask

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank DarkKat
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Stayed one night at new year at Sheraton in Stockholm.
Had booked a romance package with late checkout, chocolate and a bottle of sparkling wine. It was more the late checkout that I was interested in and I went with my children – 18 and 14 years old. We wanted to see the fireworks but did not want to go out with the crowd due to covid 19.

The check-in was slow because there were problems with the creditcard machine and the woman was nice but did not speak Swedish. It is not a problem to speak some English but I think that staff in hotels should speak also the local language.
Our room was on the 8th floor with a balcony overlooking Stockholm City Hall. Very nice view.
The room was comfortable. We had asked for an extra bed and it was standing outside the room in case we would need it but never used it. The two double beds were enough. The room is a bit old and not really up to the standard of a Sheraton but it was clean and fine.
The bathroom was big but very cold and no extra things to make it cozy.
It was new years eve and the hotel hade a new yeas buffet but we did not want to eat in a crowded restaurant so initially the hotel offered that we could pick from it and have it as room service. When we came to the restaurant to find out more they did not know what we talked about. The price they offered was higher than what we got before. So we left. The restaurant manager found out about this and tried to call us to apologize but did not reach us in time. He even emailed but it was too late because we had taken out food from a nearby restaurant. But it was very nice and the next day he apologized and offered one drink.
The view at midnight was wonderful with all the fireworks. Unfortunately the room next to us were having a party with laud music and noise. We had to call to the reception several times but finally it stopped. We went to bed later than wanted because of this.
The hotel was full so at breakfast you booked your time. The breakfast was till 12, which was very nice! It was very coronasafe and individually packed and not much people at all. We even got to order an omelette.

Room tip: View high up
Date of stay: December 2020