3,890 results
All reviewsthe club loungeold towngamla stangreat locationcentral stationclassic roomcity hallarlanda expressacross the bridgewalking distancelobby baran upgraderoyal palacebaltic cruisebeautiful cityshopping areajunior suite
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The hotel has everything you'd expect out of a Sheraton. But on top of the great rooms, you have a perfect location (a few hundred metres from the Old Town). It's definitely a great place to stay and I would recommend to others.

Room Tip: Be sure to get a room with a river view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
SheratonStockholm, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Trefnwyd,

Thank you very much for your great support.
We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back soon.

Yours sincerely
Lars van der Most

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Typically Sheraton hotel, clean and very comfy beds. Staff where helpful and friendly and rooms where a decent size. Great location close to teh old town and river. The only comment would be the cost of food and drink in the hotel, it was expensive even by Stockholm standards.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is conveniently located near the train station and many nearby attractions. In addition, the service was excellent and did a fantastic job providing tips/guidance to maximize your time in Stockholm. Also, the breakfast provides many good options and worth the extra price. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

The Sheraton Stockholm is centrally located in close proximity to the main train station. My SPG Gold status was not considered as I had booked through a third party which I thought was silly. Hilton Hotels for example always considers my status, independent of where I book my room. I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and nobody made my room which was also in need of an upgrade. I entered the lobby twice and was approached on each occasion by security personnel and asked if I was a guest of the hotel. I thought this was incredibly awkward. Overall a very disappointing experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank World T
SheratonStockholm, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear World T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Stockholm. From your comments, we can clearly see that you were not happy with your visit.

It is true that the SPG membership has certain limitations to it and it´s a pity that these came as a surprise to you, rather than being clarified at the time you made the reservation.
No matter how you chose to book the room you should always feel well taken care of and treated with respect. Also, daily cleaning should always be offered unless you go for the green option.
We have forwarded your feedback to the team in charge to ensure that the correct procedures are in place, and we sincerely apologize for not making you feel special and recognized.

Should you decide to give us a second chance, please let us know. We will offer you our best available rate and make sure to fulfill and exceed your expectations.

Yours sincerely,
Lars van der Most

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We took a train from Arlanda Airport in Stockholm. We arrived at Central Station and walked two blocks to the Sheraton Hotel. Beautiful hotel. We had a fantastic view of Old Town from our room. We crossed the bridge to Gamla Stan. We loved walking around.

Stayed: March 2018