Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
US$ 101
US$ 91
US$ 182
  • Pool
Hotel Birger Jarl(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
Hotels.com
Victory Hotel(Stockholm)
US$ 205
  • Breakfast included
Elite Palace Hotel Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
US$ 357
US$ 286
Agoda.com
3,761 results
All reviewsthe club loungeold towngamla stancentral stationcity hallarlanda expressacross the bridgeperfect locationwalking distancelobby baran upgraderoyal palacebaltic cruisebeautiful cityshopping areasuperior roomvasa museum
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I couldn't ask for a better location on my buisness trips to stockholm. The rooms are decent and even better once/if you receive an upgrade.
However, my biggest compliment to the hotel are the friendliness of the staff working there.
I stayed for four days in mid april and the staff really took good care of me. Nothing was never too much trouble. I would like to name the bar manager Jacob who seemed to be everywhere, delivering my roomservice order on one night aswell as making some wonderful cocktails with great conversations on another night.
In my many years of travelling- some hotel staff seems tired of talking to people and not really caring. In this hotel its the opposite! From the reception staff to the restaurant and bar.

I will most definitely recommended this hotel if you are prepared to pay the swedish prices!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank KFreidenbaum
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear KFreidenbaum,

My team and I here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel are proud to take part of your comments here on Trip Advisor.

It is important to us that our guests feel comfortable and are enjoying themselves both at our hotel and in Stockholm, so it is great to hear that you feel well taken care of.
We take great pride in having the best staff in the city. Jacob is one of our fantastic team members and I have forwarded your nice words to him. As you mention, he seems to be everywhere and makes wonderful cocktails!

Thank you for recommending us - until we see you back we wish you all the best.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I often travel to Stockholm and stay one night. Normally I don't choose Sheraton as I earlier experienced a hotel that really needed a shine-up.
Now it looks like everything is nice and freesh.
Sheraton has has an outstanding breakfast buffet.
My room was spacious and with a very good queen size bed and 32" flst screen TV. Room clean and cozy. Pleasant and good room service. I only have one complain and that is the time it takes to checkin/checkout. There need to be more staff at peak hours. Staff was very nice and understood my needs. I will take Sheraton next time!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Larswahlin
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Larswahlin,

I am glad to hear that you have chosen to come back and try us out again. Also, thank you very much for taking to time to put your review from your last stay here on TripAdvisor. We always work hard on improvements and it is great to hear that you find us to be nice, fresh, clean, cozy.

The comment you have made on the check in/check out time is noted and we are looking in to how to improve also this.
Should you have any further thoughts you would like to bring forward to us, please do not hesitate to let me and my team know. We all work close together and always encourage our guests to speak their mind - this is the only way we can become even better.
Hope to see you soon again.

Warm welcome back and warm regards,

Paul Peters

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Sheraton Stockholm is excellent. Their associates are professional to let the guests have a memorable stay in the hotel. During my stay, I enjoyed the considerate service from the restaurants and front office. They were not only professional in customer services, but also willing to satisfy the guests' needs.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank wilson w
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Dear wilson w,

How can I thank you? Your review is absolutely great and I take it to my heart!
Thank you for your warming words: excellent, professional, memorable stay and willing to take extra care of our guests. Just through these few words you point out exactly what staying at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel should be all about, and I am so glad you had a chance to experience it all.

I wish you all the best and would be more than happy to host you again.

Warm regards from all of us here at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel,

Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stayed here for four days and three nights -- and had no complaints. When we arrived, we were upgraded for free to a room overlooking Gamla Stan and the river and we didn't even have to ask.

The free gym was excellent, as was the front desk service. We didn't eat at the restaurant or visit the bar. I wish there was free WiFi -- it is always annoying to pay for such a thing these days.

The location was great -- close to the train station (which has an airport shuttle), close to the old city, close to shopping, and close to the subway. My husband, who was on business, spent lots of time in Sodermalm and at The Globe -- both were minutes away using the subway. The immediate area surround the hotel wasn't the best, but it never is when you are so close to the central train station. It was far from dangerous (or even dirty) but you did have to walk for ten minutes or so to get to great restaurants, shopping, and other fun stuff.

We ate at the restaurant the first night -- it was good but too expensive (even for Stockholm). The bar was nice, too, but was also too expensive. I'd skip both next time and just enjoy the room and gym.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Gamla Stan.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank seaswell

Dear seaswell,

Thank you - it is great to hear that you had such a comfortable and special stay here with us at the Sheraton Stockholm Hotel. Your warming words have been shared with my colleagues.

Fantastic to hear that you could be upgraded to a room with a view. This is the most popular room type and often sold out due to the fact that the view from our superior rooms is amazing.
It is important to feel at home in a hotel when you are travelling and I am glad you did, and also had the chance to explore beautiful Stockholm for four days.
Stockholm is really a great city and April can be a fantastic month to visit. Just before the intense summer season starts and it is easy to freely move around within the city. The weather was a bit on the chilly side this year but still – the beauty is there no matter what time of year it is.

I have forwarded your comments on the restaurant and bar to the restaurant manager. We are always reviewing menus and prices and I am sorry to hear that you found it too pricey.

Hopefully you will return to us one day and we wish you warm welcome back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2012

The best soundproof room ever! My room was facing the street and I heard nothing. Nice décor, great staff. Very close to the old city and train station. I recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TNLS
PaulPeters, General Manager at Sheraton Stockholm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear TNLS,

Thank you very much for your nice words; it is great to read that you give us your recommendations.

As you mention, our view rooms are indeed soundproofed in order to avoid any noise from the traffic outside, so thank you for pointing this out.
Also, it makes me glad to hear that you like the interior design, staff and location, which is one of the best in Stockholm - very central and near most attractions within the city.

I hope you will have a chance to return to us soon!

Warm welcome back and warm regards,