“Delicious tapas, great atmosphere ”
Review of Aqui Tapas Bar

Aqui Tapas Bar
Reserve with
Aqui Tapas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 3,472 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

While some tapas places just serve the typical selection Aqui Tapas & Bar offers a great choice of tapas that you don’t always get.
Apart from the food the obligatory Margarita is quite good and you cannot help but move your body to the Latin music.
Staff is quick, nice and all add to the Latin atmosphere.
All in all a quite authentic experience!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The list of tapas is extensive and the challenge is choosing what to pick. We decided to share among three persons and ordered nine different servings. I can recommend this approach as it gives you the opportunity to try many different dishes.

1  Thank Sampsa R
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Had a huge dinner here with friends. Starting from the greeting, to attention and overly professional staff to the food, everything was PERFECT!
the spanish speaking staff was so welcoming and assisted us to all our needs, no mistake was made in the order (and we were 10 people ordering 3-4 tapas per person). The food is excellent, realllllly fresh and super tasty, just like Spain!
The only sad part is that they close rather early, so you cant take your time if you are in a big company and stay out late...
Loved it and will return! Muchas gracias :)

2  Thank TerraExplorator
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Good food and service. The food did not take long and was well cooked. They menu has a wide variety which makes me want to come back and try other tapas.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I visited with a large number of colleagues after work. There were around 25 of us, we took up three large tables. The waiters asked us about food preferences, allergies etc and suggested they bring out dishes and if we like more of a certain dish we just ask.

Well they certainly filled the table. Loads of variety. All good. I loved the octopus and the garlic prawns, the meatballs, cheeses, artichokes. I didn’t eat the chicken wings, ribs etc as I’m not a huge meat eater but my colleagues said they were delicious.

We all had plenty to eat and drink, and all enjoyed the food.

Service was ok, friendly and attentive.although we were asked to ‘hold on’ at one point.

I have no idea about the price as our boss paid. I’d visit again though, even if it is apparently on the pricey side.