“Good Italian food”

Ristorante Da Peppe Due
Reserve with
Ristorante Da Peppe Due is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 3,471 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Wanted an easy meal with our 11 year old as we were all tired. Friendly service and food was very good. Bigoli con pancetta was excellent, pizza was good although the base could have been crispier & my chicken stuffed with goat’s cheese was exactly as described. It was a good Italian meal in Sweden. The tiramisu was sublime & not to be missed.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I ordered a starter soup and a entrecotes and when the food was served I only got my entrecotes the waiter missed my starter soup.
The entrecotes was not good at all a lot of chewing like gum so I do not recommend this restaurant to visit there is a lot better in Stockholm to try.
Dessert was ok I had a sorbet that tasted good.
My date was not complaining about her pizza and fish with risotto.
Roland

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I went today for having a relaxing dinner after a long journey. The staff were always fantastic, the restaurant is warm, very simple but awesome decoration. I ordered some basics for testing quality level; caprese salad was not bad, mozzarella looked like not good fresh and tomatoes weren’t so good, but very nice presentation. The real plate were linguine L “Modo” with spicy sauce, white wine and scrimps: amazing. “Al dente” with real good taste as I’m in Italy. Fantastic. And finally a very good tiramisu. So perfect journey.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The guy that served us was not very friendly or serviceminded. We got the drinks pretty fast and the ordering was ok. The food arrived after a short amount of time and it was good. But we were never asked if we wanted something more, such as drinks or coffee. We stayed for quite a while, talking. But noone asked us if we wanted anything more,

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the Hotel, it was fantastic. We were hungry from our trip from Are ... it was very good food - the Salmon Risotto was delicious!