“Out of this world”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Östermalm
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited for my birthday and the whole experience did not disappoint. The food was amazing, the wine pairing was brilliant and the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. We booked the communal table which was great, this restaurant is a must if you are visiting Stockholm.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Me and my partner went for dinner to Gastrologik. I was reading about it before our trip and was fascinated by their concept.

Our already high expectations were exceeded. The menu comes as blank booklet so you don't really know what's gonna be on the plate. It works perfectly. All courses were of superb quality and only seasonal products found the way to the plate. It was a culinary journey as excellent as it can get. Bravo!

1  Thank Jodok I
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great night at Gastrologik. I was there to celebrate my 45 birthday. We enjoyed the great menu. We were surprised numerous times and the pairing wines where also good. At the end we also received a booklet with a copy of the menu. Very good service. Highly recommended place

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We came a little early but was cordially met by the staff. All the food was nice ly presented. The staff was mostly very attentive. We chose their wine package to go with the food. The only complaint I have is that they did not have real tea only herbal infusions which lead to a less than perfect end, of an otherwise perfect evening.

2  Thank britt54sol
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The experience overall was excellent - from the refined and delicate food to the excellent wine pairings and attentive staff. Certainly one of my top meal experiences globally.

1  Thank Chartmannn